US Attorney John Durham Has Been Reviewing Origins of Russia Probe 'For Weeks'

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Apparently this Durham character has been investigating for about a year.

This shows you what investigation are supposed to look like, a nebulous comment seemingly out of the blue, and the announcement of investigation.

38-A1-EAEC-556-B-4-B81-9-F9-A-324-CD82-ADD25

Found: Interview of: James Baker - Day 1

Day 1, search his name.
Sure thing

Guess I can go find random things on the internet that not been verified by any govt. entity to try to make my case too.

And if he has been at it a year, and has found nothing yet

What does that tell you?

Jan 2007
John Durham was involved in another case:

This guy has a long history. “Mr. Durham has a long history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among law enforcement and national security officials. He was appointed to the federal bench in 2017 by President Trump. Mr. Durham has even investigated the use or misuse of FBI informants.” In fact, one of his best-known investigations was an investigation of the FBI’s handling of the mass murderer and Boston mobster Whitey Bulger. This is very significant.
It was Robert Mueller III… Keep in mind (we’ve talked about this a few times, but it’s been a while, and I don’t know how many of you are gonna remember this) it was Robert Mueller III, Mr. Integrity, Mr. Honorable, who kept four innocent people in prison for decades in order to keep Whitey Bulger from being exposed as an FBI informant. Four people. Four people who were innocent were kept in jail for years in order to protect the status of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informant.
Back in the late 1990s, there were “allegations that FBI informants James ‘Whitey’ Bulger and Stephen ‘The Rifleman’ Flemmi had corrupted their handlers, [so] Attorney General Janet Reno named Durham special prosecutor in 1999 to investigate the FBI’s Boston office’s informants. In December 2000, Durham revealed secret FBI documents that convinced a judge to vacate the 1968 murder convictions of” four other FBI informants because they’d been framed by Robert Mueller’s FBI.
“In 2007,” to help protect Whitey Bulger (that’s what all those people were held in jail for) “the documents helped Salvati, Limone, and the families of the two other men who had died in prison win a US $101.7 million civil judgment against the government.” Robert Mueller III! How did the guy end up being the special prosecutor? He kept four innocent people in jail for years to protect the informant status of Whitey Bulger, a mass-murdering Boston mobster who ended up dying in California, and it ended up costing the government $100 million plus in civil judgments.
Deep State Fright! Durham Tasked to Investigate the Investigation

Mar 2019
California
Sure thing

Guess I can go find random things on the internet that not been verified by any govt. entity to try to make my case too.

What does that tell you?
That his report is not out yet? That is what was heard about Mueller for 2 years.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Sure thing

What does that tell you?
His investigation isn't leaking like Muellers was, every other day was new developments..., all for nothing.

I think we may have spotted a stealth bomber approaching the target.

Btw it's a .gov address... Whoops.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
[
His investigation isn't leaking like Muellers was, every other day was new developments..., all for nothing.

I think we may have spotted a stealth bomber approaching the target.

Btw it's a .gov address... Whoops.
Mueller investigation never leaked either but nice try on the Q stuff...again.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Mueller investigation never leaked either but nice try on the Q stuff...again.
Yes, yes it did. Roger stone raid for example. That leaked.

There are active investigations into the various criminal leaks that have been going on.

Who is this Q you keep bringing up?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Yes, yes it did. Roger stone raid for example. That leaked.

There are active investigations into the various criminal leaks that have been going on.

Who is this Q you keep bringing up?
No it did not leak.

Based on open court records, the press had a good guess about what was about to go down in terms of Stone.

I keep bringing Q up because you keep parroting their nonsense.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
No it did not leak.

Based on open court records, the press had a good guess about what was about to go down in terms of Stone.

I keep bringing Q up because you keep parroting their nonsense.
Ok, so, they just guessed the date, the time, the location, and as Rogers stone video showed was coordinating with the team doing the raid.

But ya, that was coincidental... Pfft...

Who is Q? I'm not bringing anything up from Any Q.