US bombers defy new Chinese airspace rules

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
The Senkaku/Diaoyu islands are claimed by Japan, China, and Taiwan.

China recently issued new airspace rules in the area, in what amounts to an effort to establish a "controlled air zone" around the islands.

Two US B-52 bombers just defied the new zone and the new rules, and Japan's national airlines is doing the same.

Singapore and Autralia, however, are complying.

BBC News - US B-52 bombers challenge disputed China air zone

Aug 2013
NC
And one country does set these rules when others have claims to these islands also? No.

Perhaps China should understand of this, and simply put, shut up. Some countries become very full of themselves, and China has been known to do this.

Your friend,
~Cat

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
Obama quietly accedes to China and throws Japan under the bus

Obama Administration Tells Airlines To Comply With China Defense Zone - Investors.com

China announced last week that all aircraft entering the zone over the East China Sea, an area two-thirds the size of Britain located between China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan, must notify Chinese authorities beforehand, and that it will take unspecified defensive measures against those that don't comply.

The Japanese government, bristling at this infringement of its sovereignty, instructed its carriers not to comply with China's demand. In contrast, the New York Times reports, administration officials said they made the decision to urge civilian planes to adhere to Beijing's new rules in part because they worried about an unintended confrontation.

Apr 2012
South Central Pennsylvania
Apr 2012
South Central Pennsylvania
How is he 'appeasing', if he sends bombers into that airspace?
The world saw him back peddle on the chemical weapons in Syria before he finally threatened to send in troops to get rid of them. The world saw him give in to the Iranians on their nuclear program rather than stopping them in their tracks and tightening sanctions on them. That is why China did what they did, because this President talks the talk but has yet to walk the walk.

ORR

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
The Senkaku/Diaoyu islands are claimed by Japan, China, and Taiwan.

China recently issued new airspace rules in the area, in what amounts to an effort to establish a "controlled air zone" around the islands.

Two US B-52 bombers just defied the new zone and the new rules, and Japan's national airlines is doing the same.

Singapore and Autralia, however, are complying.

BBC News - US B-52 bombers challenge disputed China air zone
I said the other day that Obama will go to war with Iran if not China first. This gut crashed the t-bill, they suppressed gold, China holds like 9,000 tons of gold to back its yuan, the dollar as a reserve is near its end, Obama can't have that. It is that simple.

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State
I said the other day that Obama will go to war with Iran if not China first. This gut crashed the t-bill, they suppressed gold, China holds like 9,000 tons of gold to back its yuan, the dollar as a reserve is near its end, Obama can't have that. It is that simple.

What will he call a nuclear war with China, "Urban Renewal"?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
What will he call a nuclear war with China, "Urban Renewal"?
Some Orwellian term I am sure.

PressTV - China plan to quit dollar infuriates US: Analyst

Been arguing against ZIRP and QE for some time. As this country plunges into debt, and continues a monetary policy that can only be designed to fail, other nations with adults at the helm will seize the opportunity to do what no war can, completely take over this nation.

Everything about America has been degraded severely. Now let me make this clear, Bush did us no favors, I agree, but Obama accelerated Bush's draconian laws and monetary madness by light years. Everything from education, to infant mortality, to economic policies that only hurt this country, to actual treason has been seen and condoned since Obama. We are a disposable people. Obama is a UN stooge, and lets face it folks, these fucking people think of us as nothing but worthless eaters. A world war will reset a global monetary policy, it will take the TPP and make that a road map for global fascism, and rule by the corporate and banking powers.

I get it, sounds paranoid, but who the fuck writes our laws now? Who doesn't pay taxes yet receives all bailout and stimulus funds, let alone QE "monies"? Who is that running your EPA, FDA, and other government organizations? It is the like of GE, Monsanto, the banks and their cronies, and this is glorified by our treasonous congress, and the traitor in chief.

Obama's little game with Iran is meant to appease the idiot liberal, that's there "proof" that he doesn't want war. Fuck people, Hitler did the same thing with the Soviets just before he attacked. Really, Syria and his AQ is just a fucking game? Hey, no Iran war without a world war.

BTW, China just qualified their first round of carrier pilots, and their only carrier to date is in this region. In January things again happen with the t-bill, expect the "government" to alert you of another so called shut down. I ain't saying the end is that close, but I will say, if you don't see it on the horizon, then you can blame that on ignorance, stupidity, blindness, or denial.

Oh, on his Orwellian phrase. Peace nukes, like peace-nicks, you know, because this terrorist is so loving and liberal!