US no longer fit to lead the world

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Nor did all the whining done while Bush was president.

But, whining is very popular lately, so it's not going away.

Just see this little obscure political forum for plenty of examples...
Yes, but it's no worse than it was during the Obama era.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
They won't try to do it with money. They'll use brutality.
All that brutality costs money as far as military equipment, supporting the troops basic needs and the cost of the military bases we have all over the world. All of our involvement in Countries who hate us...have done nothing but destroy the financial stability of the US. Russia won't be able to come close to spending what the US has spent for World peace. The US has acquired too much debt to continue this practice.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
If you talk to some overseas, they really loathe the idea or perception that the US is the leader of the free world. They view it as a negative side effect of imperialism.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
I hear you on this one.

One day the President is a Russian asset and the next he's running this Country in the ground and we are no longer fit to lead.

One cannot make this kind of insanity up
Are you pretending to be obtuse? I think Russiagate is bullshit but at least I don't pretend i can't understand the narrative. The conspiracy theory is that Russia installed Trump explicitly so he could destroy America from within. It's the standard fifth-column, the-quisling-stabbed-us-in-the-back narrative typical of war propaganda. Do you really not get that?

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
If you talk to some overseas, they really loathe the idea or perception that the US is the leader of the free world. They view it as a negative side effect of imperialism.
I started traveling abroad regularly in 2000 and it's been a real eye-opener. the only people I met overseas who believe the US is the leader of the free world are people who get that we're bombing people for their resources, and they're cool with that.