US Trade Deficit 10 year High. 55 Billion

Jul 2014
midwest
So you are going to continue to slime MA....I guess I am not surprised, you have been getting more and more unhinged as Trump descends ever deeper into dementia....
When people say silly things, I poke fun at their posts.

When I say silly things, I expect others will poke fun at it.

I'm not going to "slime" any member, but I will poke fun at silly posts.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
When people say silly things, I poke fun at their posts.

When I say silly things, I expect others will poke fun at it.

I'm not going to "slime" any member, but I will poke fun at silly posts.
Her post was not silly, the DOW has taken a beating this week as you well know, using todays closing to make it look better and ignoring the prevous three days is just being a dick, and we both know it.

Jul 2014
midwest
Her post was not silly, the DOW has taken a beating this week as you well know, using todays closing to make it look better and ignoring the prevous three days is just being a dick, and we both know it.
The Dow is down 79 points in the last two days, as you probably are aware.

To say the Dow is down 1400 in 2 days is quite a bit off the mark.

But, you know that...

Jul 2014
midwest
Down 799 Wed., another drop to 700, evened out by the end of the day. All 2018 profit wiped out over the last couple of weeks..
Yet another correction.

The markets were closed on Wednesday.

That means they did not go up or down.

Bush 41 funeral made it a federal holiday.

Try again?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
So how much was it this week, you have dodged that question several times already, because my thinking is MA may have been not using todays number in her post....you realize MA is a senior like me and is deserving of a little slack, right? Or you can continue to mercilessly hammer her post as being silly, stupid, and inaccurate til your hearts content, as slime ball of you as that would be.
Old Gaffer, do not bother. Like Trump they have to attack, name call like Trump to make them think they are adequate. Anything to get attention.. Since I do not read their crap it does not affect me at all. Just shows their childish ignorance, again like Trump.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
But stocks pared their declines after The Wall Street Journal reported Federal Reserve officials are considering whether to signal a new wait-and-see mentality at their meeting in December that could slow down the pace of rate increases next year.

“Today has been one of the craziest trading days of the year,” said Mark Esposito, founder and chief executive of Esposito Securities. “If the Fed eases off raising rates, then the concern about a recession falters and goes away.

U.S. Treasury yields continued slumpingThursday. The yield on the benchmark U.S. 10-year Treasury note settled at 2.872%, down from 2.921% in the previous session. Yields move inversely to prices.

U.S. government bonds are on the edge of a yield-curve inversion, in which shorter-dated bonds yield more than longer-dated ones. An inverted curve is often interpreted as a signal of a looming recession.

Stocks Stage Recovery After Dow Drops Over 700 Points

The stock market, trade deficit, tariffs that are causing some farmers to declare bankruptcy, the ever-increasing federal deficit.

Yeah, things are really looking up right??

Jul 2014
midwest
But stocks pared their declines after The Wall Street Journal reported Federal Reserve officials are considering whether to signal a new wait-and-see mentality at their meeting in December that could slow down the pace of rate increases next year.

“Today has been one of the craziest trading days of the year,” said Mark Esposito, founder and chief executive of Esposito Securities. “If the Fed eases off raising rates, then the concern about a recession falters and goes away.

U.S. Treasury yields continued slumpingThursday. The yield on the benchmark U.S. 10-year Treasury note settled at 2.872%, down from 2.921% in the previous session. Yields move inversely to prices.

U.S. government bonds are on the edge of a yield-curve inversion, in which shorter-dated bonds yield more than longer-dated ones. An inverted curve is often interpreted as a signal of a looming recession.

Stocks Stage Recovery After Dow Drops Over 700 Points

The stock market, trade deficit, tariffs that are causing some farmers to declare bankruptcy, the ever-increasing federal deficit.

Yeah, things are really looking up right??
Obama still has the record for federal deficits.

Trump might get to those levels, but Obama is still the all time champion in that category.