US Troops do not view immigration as a ‘national emergency.’

Jul 2011
Tennessee
The poll question seems to ask about immigration in general rather then being specific about illegal immigration across our southern border which is the issue the president has in declaring a national emergency at our southern border.

Apr 2012
but, Trump claimed that the military supported him.
Did they get the memo?
They do support him.

Poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Troops surveyed continue to give high marks to the president for his handling of military issues specifically. More than 60 percent said they believe the military is in better shape now than it was under President Barack Obama, and nearly the same number have a favorable view of his handling of the military.
Last month, Congress finalized a $674 billion defense appropriations measure for fiscal 2019 which included another end strength boost, a host of new equipment purchases and the largest military pay raise in a decade.
“Trump has done some things to win the hearts of the military, whether it has been the budget or just avoiding a foreign policy catastrophe,” Feaver said. “And he has talked about the importance of the military, making it a focus of his campaign and presidency."

Only 13 percent believe that Obama’s military was in better shape than Trump’s, according to the poll.

Mar 2019
DE, US
I don't think the majority in the military stopped supporting the Republicans during WWII, The majority of the military has supported the Republican Party since the Civil War from all the evidence I've seen.

Trump made statements that these supporters could do things hinting on violence, so he better rely on his biker support and most of them have better sense. The police and the military aren't going to support him outside existing laws.

Trump is just too stupid to keep his mouth shut and he's his own worst enemy.

Apr 2012
I don't think the majority in the military stopped supporting the Republicans during WWII, The majority of the military has supported the Republican Party since the Civil War from all the evidence I've seen.

Trump made statements that these supporters could do things hinting on violence, so he better rely on his biker support and most of them have better sense. The police and the military aren't going to support him outside existing laws.

Trump is just too stupid to keep his mouth shut and he's his own worst enemy.
The problem is Trump supporters don't start the violence. Democrats send in plants to start the violence. In that case, the police can step in