US troops to Iraq, add 1,600 more = 3000 +. HAHA! At what point are you a citizen?

Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
U.S. Could Nearly Double Military Presence in Iraq: Sources
The Obama administration is prepared to almost double the American military presence in Iraq to 3,000, sources told NBC News on Friday.

The current figure is about 1,600. The sources said that an increase to 3,000 was among several options under consideration. There is no plan to include ground combat forces in the additional deployments, they said.

The additional troops are needed to expand the military’s role in training and helping Iraqi forces, including the highly volatile part of Anbar Province under the control of ISIS, the sources said.

The White House and Pentagon were expected to announce further details later Friday.
Got News Wire

I love what signing up to serve means these days, WWII was over in 5 years. You should start looking to becum Iraqi citizens. :smiley_ROFLMAO::mademyday: and troops for them.
When you're being used for nothing. You troops make me proud, suffering forever for the top 3%. Die well, in the forever middle east / festering shit hole wars or better get the iraqi's make you citizen with special rights',
as you dying and they are getting the rewards. Hahahahaha! I love the 2014 elections, did you vote for redeployment? Hahahaha... Remember to where sneakers when travailing in syria!

I really wonder at what point you understand, being in the army, serves you absolutely no good! Oops, yes it does, learning to be permanent DESERT SAND dwellers! hahahahaha

Last edited:
Feb 2013
Remember this!

It's now refer to as the new!

NOW your NEW! Operation Iraqi Fester! They have freedoms, as they keep you prisoners! Hahahahaha!

Can any of you troops tell me about your patriotic joys to bring Iraq freedoms for eternity. I 'm sure your totally Gun Whore for this. Hahahahaha.

So which of the 125,000 troops are making your new long term plans today. As 2015 will bring more travel plans by the armed force to a well know land.

Will this happen on March 20, 2015?

Operation Iraqi you get to Fester there! for a long time for NOTHING,on this anniversary date from 2003?

Last edited:
Feb 2013
Is there a full moon tonight?
I don't know. But if I get to know, where troops are leaving from. Well I don't mind, to moon them on there way.

Have FUN!!!! We love you! Hahahaha! Can you be retrained to be a muslin Muslim and say Allahu Akbar? As you love hearing this slogan 200 plus times a day.
And prayer bells 5 times a day, feet stink and asses up you don't want to fuck.

This almost works. Your love for ICRAP. Just replace Baby, with ICRAP!

[video=youtube;bTvU3BELZEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvU3BELZEo[/video]

Last edited:
Feb 2013
Army.mil/News | Oct 30, 2014 | by Gary Sheftick
WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Army Recruiting Command is considering a number of dramatic changes to help deal with what it perceives as an extremely challenging recruiting environment in coming years. And will not meet our goals
Virtual recruiting is already being tried in remote areas where no recruiting stations are located, and the Army is using personality screening to augment aptitude testing for some candidates, said Maj. Gen. Allen Batschelet, commanding general of U.S. Army Recruiting Command.
Batschelet outlined other possible changes to recruiting policy and doctrine at a press conference last week, during the Association of the U.S. Army's Annual Meeting and Exposition.
The Tailored Adaptive Personality Assessment System, or TAPAS, is being administered at Military Entrance Processing Stations to some candidates. This "non-cognitive" screening can identify whether the values and characteristics of potential recruits are compatible with the values of the Army, Batschelet said.

I say, drop all testing and restrictions Take anyone, the old,the handicap, ill, people in jail, MENTAL GUN NUTTER THAT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE offer double pay for these kinds, etc..

PLUS, US troops serving in Africa, must return by way of a 45 day layover in Iraqi trouble ares. NO quarantine restrictions of base, but are on base, with 24/7 fully free to mingle privileges, with non US troops there already as some called indigenous species. This should draw in fresh new troop signups.

Last edited:
Feb 2013
Oh, FUCK THIS is no good, and we don't care. As The house and senate want you there.... I love the 2014 ELECTION!

MILITARY TIMES POLL: REASSESSING IRAQ
Seven out of 10 of the more than 2,200 active-duty respondents to this year's Military Times Poll oppose the idea of sending substantial U.S. ground forces back into Iraq to battle the Islamic State militants and their allies. In addition, over the past four years of the annual poll, the percentage of active-duty troops who believe the first U.S. war in Iraq was a success has declined significantly:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/28/troops-survey-about-iraq/16406225/

THE REPUGGERS AND HAVE ALL THE CONTROL TO GO FOREVER OR STOP THIS. As they got both houses. How SWEET! Did you vote, for your return trip, to your desert homes.

Can I think that 7 out 10 troops are not wanting to go to Iraq for part three HERE?
How could this be, these troops need to go to jail. As THEY are un-patriotic troops or even Americans.
Conservatively speaking. But you're going..ANYWAY.
Hahahahaha, Enjoy! 10 out of 10, Or call your conservative insane congress gaggers for help!

So who will we out source and fund fully this job, It our troops like start to resist going? This will be FUN! repuggers. Your run the funding and show, as the Pres. Obama can only
call the ball for war for what 60 days, and could just state it, and like take forever to go get there and have no death. Then it all it Congress hands to go or not go. with them 257 vote.
WOW #40 repuggers will have to vote NO WAR BOOTS in Iraq... Hhahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Snikitz

Former Staff
Mar 2011
Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
I love what signing up to serve means these days, WWII was over in 5 years. You should start looking to becum Iraqi citizens. :smiley_ROFLMAO::mademyday: and troops for them.
When you're being used for nothing. You troops make me proud, suffering forever for the top 3%. Die well, in the forever middle east / festering shit hole wars or better get the iraqi's make you citizen with special rights',
as you dying and they are getting the rewards. Hahahahaha! I love the 2014 elections, did you vote for redeployment? Hahahaha... Remember to where sneakers when travailing in syria!

I really wonder at what point you understand, being in the army, serves you absolutely no good! Oops, yes it does, learning to be permanent DESERT SAND dwellers! hahahahaha
WWII was over in 5 years because the U.S. applied unconditional warfare - turning the enemies cities to rubble.

I've been a proponent of using such tactics in the Mideast since my first combat tour there back in the 90's.

You troops make me proud, suffering forever for the top 3%
Staggeringly stupid statement unless you believe that Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Obama are all part of the 3%.

Show me the oil proceeds taken from Iraq when? Hmmmm.......

Soldiers die - it's what happens in a war. We trust that our leaders won't permit us to die in vane.

You should be focused on why our democrat leadership has failed so miserably in the Mideast which will result in military deployments - Iraq was stable when Bush left office.

The last thing you should be doing is denigrating men and women brave enough to do what you don't have the integrity, guts, brains or physical ability to do.

Feb 2013
WWII was over in 5 years because the U.S. applied unconditional warfare - turning the enemies cities to rubble.

I've been a proponent of using such tactics in the Mideast since my first combat tour there back in the 90's.

Staggeringly stupid statement unless you believe that Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Obama are all part of the 3%.

Show me the oil proceeds taken from Iraq when? Hmmmm.......

Soldiers die - it's what happens in a war. We trust that our leaders won't permit us to die in vane.

You should be focused on why our democrat leadership has failed so miserably in the Mideast which will result in military deployments - Iraq was stable when Bush left office.

The last thing you should be doing is denigrating men and women brave enough to do what you don't have the integrity, guts, brains or physical ability to do.
Yep WWII was all out, for a win. But to win in the middle east, some states need to be totally disarmed all out. and we just need 3 Saddam's, one for each state there. they will deal with it, but under our thumb.
My reference are more on war profiteers ,neocon, Mclame and his bitch Grahanal. But the top 3% do have control to what's going to happen. plus other nations .01%

This all started from raygun failures in the 80's. Nothing but more troops will be dying for that vane reason of nothing, If the troops don't get it by now. Bye, BYE! Call it a helpful way to clean out the lessor class in america.
Iraq has been stable ever, just under some killer. It's a fester killing field. BUSH set it OFF! Saddam was doing good.

READ history of these country's and the area, this is what they do BY arms, and killing themselves all the time for power and control.
Calling our troops stupid losers, after 80's,90',00' and now 2110, 22 and so on. Please! Fuck these stupid losers,after 35 years of our history going there, and none have learned they are being used for nothing. They would not understand the conversation or my words. Trying to wise them up in my ways. If they hate me for saving their lives, I'll take any label folks give me. As some need to be spit upon to learn, it seems.

Plus, ask any Vietnam adviser, they will confirm, they were in combat 90%-100% of the time.
I think out of the current 1400 in ICRAP now, I think some 100 boots are in combat now. Till we send in the 80,000 to 125,000 troop. Oops BORN to suffer in ICRAP as FESTERING american losers.

Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Pull all our personnel out of Iraq.
Let the Saudis provide boots on the ground there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2013
Pull all our personnel out of Iraq.
Let the Saudi provide boots on the ground there.

But many greedy american controlled corporations will keep us there, that 1%. But spread in the whole 3%.

And only can repgugers bring bills to the floors, and vote against them to stop it. Hahahahahaha.