USA under Trump and his Republicans

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Is not your topic about "the USA under trump and his republicans"? and how much you hate them?

I'm agreeing with you, you are full of hate.
A good portion of this country is full of hate since Trump fanned the flames of racism, bigotry, anti-semitism etc.

There's a reason why Trump and his GOP have solid KKK and Nazi support in this country.
Why do you support him so fervently?

Reactions: charleston2

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
A good portion of this country is full of hate since Trump fanned the flames of racism, bigotry, anti-semitism etc.

There's a reason why Trump and his GOP have solid KKK and Nazi support in this country.

I disagree. I see my fellow americans of all political stripes getting along fine..... maybe you are out of touch and in a bubble. perhaps get out more, talk to people, worry less about judging people and throwing hate because they disagree with you.

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
I disagree. I see my fellow americans of all political stripes getting along fine..... maybe you are out of touch and in a bubble. perhaps get out more, talk to people, worry less about judging people and throwing hate because they disagree with you.
Devil is the type that would just love to see a one ideology (Leftism) government in this country.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Your new mantra that I hate people who disagree with me is not gonna sell on PH...except with your fellow trolls.
I often have long, respectful conversations with many Righties and enjoy them.
When the insults start to fly is when I get testy.

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
Which is why when he alludes to "moderate" conservatives, he is referring to the mealymouth RINOs that are GOP sellouts to the Left.