Vaccinations.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
(CNN)As of Monday, there are 36 confirmed cases of measles in the state of Washington -- an outbreak that has already prompted Gov. Jay Inslee to declare a state of emergency.
"Measles is a highly contagious infectious disease that can be fatal in small children," Inslee said in his proclamation on Friday, adding that these cases create "an extreme public health risk that may quickly spread to other counties." There were 35 cases of the measles in Clark County, which sits on the state's southern border, just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. Officials said 31 of the cases involved people who have not had a measles immunization; the other four are not verified. Of the 35 cases, 25 are children between age 1 and 10. There are also 11 suspected cases in Clark County.

Measles is a contagious virus that spreads through the air through coughing and sneezing. Symptoms such as high fever, rash all over the body, stuffy nose and red eyes typically disappear without treatment within two or three weeks. One or two of every 1,000 children who get measles will die from complications, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In 1978, the CDC set a goal to eliminate measles from the United States by 1982. Measles was declared eliminated -- defined by absence of continuous disease transmission for greater than 12 months -- from the United States in 2000.

But there has been a recent rise in unvaccinated children. The proportion of children receiving no vaccine doses by 2 years old rose from 0.9% among those born in 2011 to 1.3% among those born in 2015, the CDC reported in October. In Clark County, Washington, where the current outbreak is occurring, 7.9% of children entering kindergarten had vaccine exemptions during the 2017-18 school year, according to the Washington State Department of Health. During the same school year, 7.5% of children in all grades in the county had vaccine exemptions.

"That's a high number," CNN Chief Medical Correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said Monday. "Once you start to dip below 95% vaccination you start to lose the herd immunity. I have immunity because I got the vaccine but I'm also protecting people around me due to the herd. Once you start to drop down as low as you see there (in Clark County), you lose that herd immunity and that's also part of the concern," he explained.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/health/washington-state-measles-state-of-emergency/index.html

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I may have missed it but can someone explain to me that if you have the vaccination how you can get the measles. Are the people getting the measles also unvaccinated?
For the MMR vaccine, the CDC now recommends two dosages. For most of us over 40 we only had one. Apparently there is some concern it wanes with time similar to the whooping cough vaccine which now they want us to get every 10 years I believe.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Another reason for suspicion are when you hear about things like 911 recovery workers being told they didn't need masks or those working to clean up the Kingston coal ash spill in Tennessee being told specifically not to use protective equipment and that coal ash wouldn't hurt them. Residents in Flint, Michigan were told the water was fine.

Here's another example:

An Epidemic Is Killing Thousands Of Coal Miners. Regulators Could Have Stopped It

This is a direct outcome of allowing industries to infiltrate our govt regulatory agencies and it needs to stop.
Also one of the foreign US programs where we vaccinate was found out to be a CIA front giving out false vaccines to find Bin Laden. Now we wonder why they dont vaccinate.

How the CIA’s Fake Vaccination Campaign Endangers Us All