Vegan woman sues her neighbors for barbecuing in their backyard

Mar 2019
Texas
A Perth vegan has taken her neighbours all the way to the Supreme Court, demanding they stop smoking, bouncing balls and even cooking barbecues in the backyard.
Cilla Carden, from Girrawheen, in Perth's northern suburbs said she's fed up with the smell of meat cooking on the barbecue next door.
"They've put it there so I smell fish, all I can smell is fish. I can't enjoy my backyard, I can't go out there."

Perth vegan demands neighbour stop cooking barbecues

They're cooking food on purpose!! How dare they eat!!!!
Sorry lady, but unless you move to some Vegan compound that is very remote, you likely aren't going to get away from the smells of people grilling tasty meats!

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
She needs to move out to the country where she has no neighbors.

But then she will see coyotes killing possum, hawks eating rabbits and barncats killing mice.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
We don't have enough nut jobs in the US, we have to drag their stories in from Australia?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
A Perth vegan has taken her neighbours all the way to the Supreme Court, demanding they stop smoking, bouncing balls and even cooking barbecues in the backyard.
Cilla Carden, from Girrawheen, in Perth's northern suburbs said she's fed up with the smell of meat cooking on the barbecue next door.
"They've put it there so I smell fish, all I can smell is fish. I can't enjoy my backyard, I can't go out there."

Sorry lady, but unless you move to some Vegan compound that is very remote, you likely aren't going to get away from the smells of people grilling tasty meats!

What a horrible human being.

Mar 2018
Florida

Sick!!!!! She belongs on her own desert island.