Very interesting meme

Nov 2008
Washington state
He created humans with eternity in their hearts. Critical thinking skills at least with some deny that which is in us. Where did we come from and who created and designed all things. Humans are self destructive , God helps us to look outward to help others rather then inward for selfish reasons. Who can explain the reasons a kid takes a semi automatic rifle to a school and murders dozens of kids? Where was the critical thinking skills there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
He created humans with eternity in their hearts. Critical thinking skills at least with some deny that which is in us. Where did we come from and who created and designed all things. Humans are self destructive , God helps us to look outward to help others rather then inward for selfish reasons. Who can explain the reasons a kid takes a semi automatic rifle to a school and murders dozens of kids? Where was the critical thinking skills there?

Many times mass murders happen because of religion, not a lack of it.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Many times mass murders happen because of religion, not a lack of it.
Can you name a religious kid that took a gun to school and murdered kids. Let’s get specific with your general statement

Jun 2014
United States
Can you name a religious kid that took a gun to school and murdered kids. Let’s get specific with your general statement

Can you provide evidence to indicate that any school shooter was not religious?

Making unfounded assumptions is easy. Even Donald Trump can do it.

Jun 2014
United States
Religious belief has historically served a purpose in binding people together as a community, but as humans increased their ability to travel long distances and encounter other tribes of humans that didn't share their religious traditions, that heightened sense of tribalism has often resulted in unfavorable outcomes.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Can you provide evidence to indicate that any school shooter was not religious?

Making unfounded assumptions is easy. Even Donald Trump can do it.
After the attack at the Santa Fe High School, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick denounced a loss of faith and religion in society. While the news media puts the lives of these mass public killers under a microscope, collecting any information that can be gleaned about their childhoods from their family and friends and social media history, researchers have ignored the religious views of these killers.

What is most shocking is how few of these killers appear to be religious, let alone Christian. Just 16 percent have any type of religious affiliation at the time of their attacks, with a slight majority of those being Muslims.
What Is The Religion Of Mass Public Shooters?
See I even did Knights homework for him.

Jun 2014
United States
After the attack at the Santa Fe High School, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick denounced a loss of faith and religion in society. While the news media puts the lives of these mass public killers under a microscope, collecting any information that can be gleaned about their childhoods from their family and friends and social media history, researchers have ignored the religious views of these killers.

What is most shocking is how few of these killers appear to be religious, let alone Christian. Just 16 percent have any type of religious affiliation at the time of their attacks, with a slight majority of those being Muslims.
What Is The Religion Of Mass Public Shooters?
See I even did Knights homework for him.

So then, you can't provide any evidence.

Merely unfounded opinions.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF

I said mass murders, I didn’t limit the comment to only school shootings. I won’t allow you to move the goalposts like that.