Vet Money Goes To Trump Foundation.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
The one he mentioned on the deck of the ship, he said they had "hundreds of thousands of members."

Yeah, maybe some of you saw Rachel take that one apart, actually there is only one "member," the owner with assets of $30.

And they refilled with the IRS, changed their name and on the paperwork it says "no membership."

Shabby, shabby, shabby!

Thx :popcorn:

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Trump’s personal non-profit foundation, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, does not have a history of donating much money to veterans or to veterans’ causes. According to a recent analysis of the organization’s spending history by the Weekly Standard, Trump’s non-profit donated more money to the Clinton Foundation than it did to veterans causes.

Between 2009 and 2013, Trump’s non-profit donated between $100,001 and $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Over the same period of time, Trump’s group gave only $57,000 to veterans groups. A 2015 analysis by Forbes noted that barely 1 percent of the Donald J. Trump Foundation’s $5.5 million worth of donations betwen 2009 and 2013 went to organizations that support military veterans.
Trump's Veterans Site Directs Donations To Trump's Personal Foundation

I'm at a loss to understand how on earth this man gets away with the shit.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The one he mentioned on the deck of the ship, he said they had "hundreds of thousands of members."

Yeah, maybe some of you saw Rachel take that one apart, actually there is only one "member," the owner with assets of $30.

And they refilled with the IRS, changed their name and on the paperwork it says "no membership."

Shabby, shabby, shabby!

Thx :popcorn:
I did!

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
It's sad and sick to watch him use vets as a political tool!

I can't stand this ass-hat, but I dislike Cruz even more! :surprise:

Thx :D
David Brooks came out in his column today against Trump and Cruz. Said they are both too extreme to run the Government.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
David Brooks came out in his column today against Trump and Cruz. Said they are both too extreme to run the Government.
I see David pretty often on the Newshour Friday political wrap-up, and rarely agree with him on important points.

But, compared to other GOP pundits he makes a lot of sense.

lol, I bet he hates the way the GOP have been going for the last eight years and it shows, he doesn't look like he's had a good day for a long time. :(

I have ben watching Newshour at every opportunity I could for the last 35 years.

Thx :)

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I see David pretty often on the Newshour Friday political wrap-up, and rarely agree with him on important points.

But, compared to other GOP pundits he makes a lot of sense.

lol, I bet he hates the way the GOP have been going for the last eight years and it shows, he doesn't look like he's had a good day for a long time. :(

I have ben watching Newshour at every opportunity I could for the last 35 years.

Thx :)
Good news show. The only one left.

Susan Sarandan is now in a Commercial for a cream that keeps you young. I just glanced up and she was making a kissing noise.LOL

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
He just got the donations yesterday, how about we give him a little time before we start calling it a fraud? Trump haters are going to hate but let's ask him yo show where it went in a couple weeks.