Video proof of ghost car causing an accident!

May 2012
By the wall
Watch the short video, a car just magically appears out of thin air in front of another car causing the second car to strike it broadside.

If anyone can tell us where this car came from, when its all recorded, please share it with us.

[video=youtube;I2SqHCyXffM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=I2SqHCyXffM[/video]

Feb 2007
In my mind
Or a car came out of the shadow.

What is more logical, a car coming out of the shadows or a supernatural automobile appearing out of nowhere and then getting hit, thus turning it into something real?

Unless the ghost car was driven by a mermaid. Then it would be feasible.

Reactions: 3 people
May 2012
By the wall
Or a car came out of the shadow.

What is more logical, a car coming out of the shadows or a supernatural automobile appearing out of nowhere and then getting hit, thus turning it into something real?

Unless the ghost car was driven by a mermaid. Then it would be feasible.
That's what I originally thought but we can see through those shadows the entire time and I don't see a car anywhere in them.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Watch the short video, a car just magically appears out of thin air in front of another car causing the second car to strike it broadside.

If anyone can tell us where this car came from, when its all recorded, ...
Or who edited the footage. Seriously ... editing video is trivial these days.

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
Really? You can see through those shadows?
Yes, you can easily see the concrete wall, the street signs, and the trees in the shadows, its very clear.

And those would be further away than the car would be and as fast as the car was driving it should have shown on the video speeding into the impact.

Instead it just suddenly appears out of nowhere.

The car obviously was coming from the left probably going about 30 miles an hour so we should be able to see it coming.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Yes, you can easily see the concrete wall, the street signs, and the trees in the shadows, its very clear.

And those would be further away than the car would be and as fast as the car was driving it should have shown on the video speeding into the impact.

Instead it just suddenly appears out of nowhere.

The car obviously was coming from the left probably going about 30 miles an hour so we should be able to see it coming.
Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters.

Reactions: 1 person

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
That's the denier excuse for everything now.
It's not a bad excuse. It's an undeniable fact that these days, video footage can be edited easily. And making an object appear or disappear in a video is one of the easier effects to reproduce.

Also - isn't it weird (even by your standards) that a car would have a spirit? What's next? Phantom electric pencil sharpeners?

Reactions: 3 people