(VIDEO) SAUDI PRINCE, "I have Kushner in my pocket". Jared who was DENIED top security clearance, provided the PRINCE with a list of Saudi dissidents

Jul 2015
Florida
Remember KUSHNER was REPEATEDLY denied top security clearance. Then he magically got them. Remember the PRINCE and Kushner had a 4AM POWWOW awhile back? They bonded. The Emirates Prince says the Saudi Prince bragged that KUSHNER brought him a list of 'skeptics', dissidents, critics of the Prince's reign. Now a WAPO reporter, a US CITIZEN, is killed and cut up??

Jul 2015
Florida
Saudi Crown prince said he has Kushner ‘in his pocket’ after allegedly receiving sensitive information from the President’s Daily Briefing

BOB BRIGHAM
21 MAR 2018 AT 19:30 ET

White House photo of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and Jared Kushner, photo by Lori Berkowitz Photography [CC BY 2.0 (Creative Commons — Attribution 2.0 Generic — CC BY 2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons. Composite image.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman reportedly bragged about having White House senior counsel Jared Kushner “in his pocket” and may have used highly sensitive intelligence from the President’s Daily Briefing in his violent crackdown on dissent in Saudi Arabia, The Intercept reported Wednesday.

Three sources told The Intercept that Kushner had revealed names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince.

Sep 2016
My own world
I said it first. I noted in the thread about this guy's disappearance that it was Trump that gave up the names as a quid pro quo. !!!

Sep 2016
My own world
This was fucking strange. It takes on new meaning now...

Yeah, it is soo obvious what's going on. Putin is getting rid of people. Trump is feeding them the names. Why not help out the Saudi's the same way?

See thread: Russian prosecutor linked to TRUMP probe killed in chopper crash

Jul 2015
Florida
Yeah, it is soo obvious what's going on. Putin is getting rid of people. Trump is feeding them the names. Why not help out the Saudi's the same way?

See thread: Russian prosecutor linked to TRUMP probe killed in chopper crash
Yep, I posted that myself last week. And not just a copter crash, like he 'jumped out' or something???

Dec 2015
SoCal
Saudi Crown prince said he has Kushner ‘in his pocket’ after allegedly receiving sensitive information from the President’s Daily Briefing

BOB BRIGHAM
21 MAR 2018 AT 19:30 ET

White House photo of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and Jared Kushner, photo by Lori Berkowitz Photography [CC BY 2.0 (Creative Commons — Attribution 2.0 Generic — CC BY 2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons. Composite image.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman reportedly bragged about having White House senior counsel Jared Kushner “in his pocket” and may have used highly sensitive intelligence from the President’s Daily Briefing in his violent crackdown on dissent in Saudi Arabia, The Intercept reported Wednesday.

Three sources told The Intercept that Kushner had revealed names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince.
I'm pretty sure the Saudis already knew the missing journalist was a critic of the regime. Nevertheless, the Saudi's should not be assisted by us in stifling dissent.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
pretty serious if this can be proven. I'd imagine if it were true then the Saudi Prince wouldn't be throwing Jared under the bus, unless he had a good reason to.

Sep 2016
My own world
I'm pretty sure the Saudis already knew the missing journalist was a critic of the regime. Nevertheless, the Saudi's should not be assisted by us in stifling dissent.
US intelligence officers were on this guy like white on rice. He was passing info to the CIA involving the Saudi Royals. The guy had connections. It's now an open secret as the man is dead. Officials in the intelligence world are PISSED. There was only a hand full of people that knew what this guy was doing and since Trump Administration can't be trusted the leak has to have come from them to the Crown prince.

Dec 2015
SoCal
US intelligence officers were on this guy like white on rice. He was passing info to the CIA involving the Saudi Royals. The guy had connections. It's now an open secret as the man is dead. Officials in the intelligence world are PISSED. There was only a hand full of people that knew what this guy was doing and since Trump Administration can't be trusted the leak has to have come from them to the Crown prince.
Fair enough.

Just to be sure, the Saudi's already knew the journalist is, or was I guess, a critic of the Saudi regime. There was no leak needed. Nevertheless, the Saudi action is both brazen and reprehensible. Not only should our government be incensed, but so should the Turkish government and any other government with a shred of decency.