"View" to a Kill

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
This has what to do with Donald Trump?
The question is whether Joy Behar did or did not appropriate another race as a costume and her mindless denial of it.
Your short attention span aside, what’s bullshit about her outfit?
When was it a “fashion trend” to appropriate another’s race as a gag? Was it the 1920’s or so??
Their TDS is real as well.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
This has what to do with Donald Trump?
The question is whether Joy Behar did or did not appropriate another race as a costume and her mindless denial of it.
Your short attention span aside, what’s bullshit about her outfit?
When was it a “fashion trend” to appropriate another’s race as a gag? Was it the 1920’s or so??

Gee, I don't know. What does one of Trump's sons desperately trying to insult someone that criticized his daddy have to do with Donald Trump? Let me think it over...

Where did I say there was anything "bullshit" about her outfit?
What's particularly short about my attention span?
You are simply trying to think of anything you can paint as a negative about anything i say regarding the topic.
No one here is required to accept your bullshit as if it were factual.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Gee, I don't know. What does one of Trump's sons desperately trying to insult someone that criticized his daddy have to do with Donald Trump? Let me think it over...

Where did I say there was anything "bullshit" about her outfit?
What's particularly short about my attention span?
You are simply trying to think of anything you can paint as a negative about anything i say regarding the topic.
No one here is required to accept your bullshit as if it were factual.
I posted about Behar ‘s outfit. You said “bullshit”.
When I asked what was you went into a typical TDS rant. Her outfit and attempted denial has nothing to do with Trump or his son.
So what was bullshit?
You mumbled something about fashion trends, was that supposed to make some sense? Expand.