"View" to a Kill

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
You just described every episode of The View . . .
"Every episode?"

Wow... I don't think I watch every episode of any show. Good job being a loyal viewer. Do you guys have a nickname for your club? Viewies? Viewsters?

Reactions: Davocrat
Mar 2019
Oklahoma
What blackface? You people never heard of tans?
This shit is too fucking funny!
Uh . . . . really?

A video has resurfaced of Joy Behar admitting on ABC’s “The View” in 2016 that she darkened her skin while dressing as an “African woman” for Halloween in the 1970s.

In the clip, Ms. Behar boasted about how she has naturally curly hair and gave evidence by showing a photo of her 29-year-old self at a Halloween party.

Shocked at the difference in her appearance, former co-host Raven-Symoné asked, “Joy, are you black?”

“I was so cute,” Ms. Behar said. “I was 29. It was a Halloween party. I went as a beautiful African woman.”

Ms. Behar added that she wore makeup “that was a little bit darker than my skin.”

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
"Every episode?"
This is what you're choosing to focus on here? My hyperbole? Okay . . . fine. I've never watched an entire episode of the view . . . ever.

I don't need to in order to hold an opinion that every episode is a "shit show" as previously stated in this thread.

Wow... I don't think I watch every episode of any show. Good job being a loyal viewer. Do you guys have a nickname for your club? Viewies? Viewsters?
Wow is right . . . oh deliberately obtuse one . . .

Reactions: John T Ford
Apr 2015
Mid ATL
It's your OPINION that it was an example of "racial appropriation."
Your OPINION is not the same thing as a fact.
It's pretty simple, the fact that you "don't see that" is not my problem.
Textbook definitions are facts not opinions.
And it’s still beside the point.
Why is she denying that this happened?

Here’s what’s truly great, her denial of it happens long after she admitted she did it, how’s that for ironic?

You want to deny facts, definitions, photos, and admissions, feel free. Show how out of touch with reality you are.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
This is what you're choosing to focus on here? My hyperbole? Okay . . . fine. I've never watched an entire episode of the view . . . ever.

I don't need to in order to hold an opinion that every episode is a "shit show" as previously stated in this thread.
Cool. Your habit of offering opinions on things you know nothing about is noted. Thanks for the admission.

Sometimes it's easy to see why some people are referred to as no-Information voters.

Wow is right . . . oh deliberately obtuse one . . .
Hey, that wasn't very nice. Even for a Viewski. Viewster? Viewite?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Textbook definitions are facts not opinions.
And it’s still beside the point.
Why is she denying that this happened?

Here’s what’s truly great, her denial of it happens long after she admitted she did it, how’s that for ironic?

You want to deny facts, definitions, photos, and admissions, feel free. Show how out of touch with reality you are.
Our extremist friends on the Left will always choose the Fake News over Facts.

Emotion over Truth .....

It is the very nature of what it is to be a Leftist.

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
I absolutely love how the Trump family and #TrumpCult defense for any disgusting scumbaggery on their part is to say they're just like any other person they also feel is a disgusting scumbag.

"We've all done things we regret."

So, Donald Trump, Jr. has likened himself to someone he says appeared in blackface and someone he says minimized child rape. Great job, Junior. Nice self-analysis. LOL
This is such a horrible take on what he said . . . . good grief.

You guys will get all twisted up just to try and make someone you can't stand look bad.

Are you seriously saying that EVERY person who has made the comment "We've all done things we regret" considers themselves to exactly like every other person who has done/said the same?

Come on man . . . that's just ridiculous.

Nicnam

Former Staff
Dec 2013
-
But the interview went off the rails when the hosts assailed him for sharing a Breitbart article on Twitter on Wednesday that claimed to name the whistle-blower whose complaint set off the House impeachment inquiry. I don’t regret doing that,” Mr. Trump said. “I don’t think I should have to forgo my First Amendment rights. It’s out there, I read it in an article, I’ve been reading it for a week, I saw it on the Drudge Report. This is not some secret.” The whistle-blower’s lawyer has declined to identify his client, and the person’s identity has not been independently verified

Mr. Trump soon went on the attack: He accused ABC of covering up for Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced financier and sex offender who died by suicide in a New York jail cell this year; he claimed that another host, Whoopi Goldberg, was an apologist for the filmmaker Roman Polanski, who pleaded guilty to a sexual assault charge involving a 13-year-old girl in 1977; and he accused Ms. Behar, who is white, of once wearing blackface.

The interview went off the rails when the hosts attacked the guest, and the guest gave it right back.

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
Cool. Your habit of offering opinions on things you know nothing about is noted. Thanks for the admission.

Sometimes it's easy to see why some people are referred to as no-Information voters.
Here you go again . . . in your opinion is there not enough information available for someone to check out to form an opinion on the view without watching each and every episode?

You know there is . . . yet you're choosing to be obtuse and doing exactly what you're accusing me of . . . . I didn't say I didn't know anything about the view. I said I'd never watched an entire episode. You know as well as I do folks don't need to do that today. We have access to clips and notable interviews without watching an episode.

So again . . . stop being deliberately obtuse or playing dumb here.

Hey, that wasn't very nice. Even for a Viewski. Viewster? Viewite?
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Or something.

Reactions: John T Ford

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
This is such a horrible take on what he said . . . . good grief.

You guys will get all twisted up just to try and make someone you can't stand look bad.

Are you seriously saying that EVERY person who has made the comment "We've all done things we regret" considers themselves to exactly like every other person who has done/said the same?

Come on man . . . that's just ridiculous.
LOL... You get so emotional when anyone with the last name of Trump is being laughed at. The kiddo was asked about something he did. His response was we all do things we regret and then he mentioned two things that people should regret. So yeah, he made the comparison.

I understand though. You have this pre-programmed-like auto response to defend Donny Junior, I guess.

That's funny too. Nothing to get too worked up about though. We're all just having a good time, right?

Reactions: Davocrat