"View" to a Kill

Nicnam

Former Staff
Dec 2013
-
Joy Behar is taking heat for saying she didnt do blackface.

It's tough to down play a costume she described herself as beautiful african woman.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State

Donald Trump Jr. went into enemy territory on Thursday prepared for a fight, and a fight he got.

Minutes into his appearance on the left-leaning daytime chatfest "The View," co-host Joy Behar rattled off a laundry list of President Trump's mishaps and controversial moments when Trump Jr. reminded the panel that "we've all done things that we regret."

The president's oldest son, who was joined on the show by his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, went on the offensive, accusing "Joy Behar of once using "blackface," and calling out Whoopi Goldberg's past comments diminishing the seriousness of director Roman Polanski's sexual assault of a minor. Then, when the show went to commercial, Trump Jr. took to Twitter to continue the barrage.

“We've all done things that we regret. Joy, you have worn blackface," Trump Jr. said at one point during the contentious segment. "Whoopi, you said that Roman Polanski… it wasn’t 'rape-rape,' when he raped a child."

These women are so crazy.

Shame on Don, Jr. for exploiting them ..... :zany:

Points for the thread title, John. Good pun and Trump did, indeed, get killed.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Here you go again . . . in your opinion is there not enough information available for someone to check out to form an opinion on the view without watching each and every episode?
Hey, not a big deal. We all have our own standards. I haven't watched every episode of the show. In fact, I've never watched any episode of the show. So by my standard I'm not qualified to say something like every episode is a shit show. You've admitted you don't go by that standard. You don't have to actually know something about a subject to offer a definitive opinion on it. That's cool. Ignorance is bliss and all that. No worries.

You know there is . . . yet you're choosing to be obtuse and doing exactly what you're accusing me of . . . . I didn't say I didn't know anything about the view. I said I'd never watched an entire episode. You know as well as I do folks don't need to do that today. We have access to clips and notable interviews without watching an episode.

So again . . . stop being deliberately obtuse or playing dumb here.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Or something.
Coming from the guy who admits to not letting facts cloud his opinion, that line is pretty funny on your part.

Good talk.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The interview went off the rails when the hosts attacked the guest, and the guest gave it right back.
The guest got exactly what he wanted...publicity.
Someone make him appear? He had no idea in the world that these women MIGHT attack him or his dad politically?
He had no idea who the hosts of the show were, no clue about their political leanings?
Get serious...

Nicnam

Former Staff
Dec 2013
-
The guest got exactly what he wanted...publicity.
Someone make him appear? He had no idea in the world that these women MIGHT attack him or his dad politically?
He had no idea who the hosts of the show were, no clue about their political leanings?
Get serious...
You missed my point, I was mocking the NYT and their wording in the article.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Hell people, I don't think I' ever even heard the term "cultural appropriation" 40 years ago in the 70's. *shrug*