"View" to a Kill

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
LOL... You get so emotional when anyone with the last name of Trump is being laughed at. The kiddo was asked about something he did. His response was we all do things we regret and then he mentioned two things that people should regret. So yeah, he made the comparison.

I understand though. You have this pre-programmed-like auto response to defend Donny Junior, I guess.

That's funny too. Nothing to get too worked up about though. We're all just having a good time, right?
You must be really good at forums . . . to be able to read emotions via text.

This is me laughing at you and this entire post.

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
Hey, not a big deal. We all have our own standards. I haven't watched every episode of the show. In fact, I've never watched any episode of the show. So by my standard I'm not qualified to say something like every episode is a shit show.
The fact that you believe you need to watch an entire episode of anything to have an opinion says a lot about you . . .

You've admitted you don't go by that standard. You don't have to actually know something about a subject to offer a definitive opinion on it. That's cool. Ignorance is bliss and all that. No worries.
I feel sorry for you that you're not smart enough to grasp a lot things being discussed here . . . and are now resorting to trolling.

Good job.

Coming from the guy who admits to not letting facts cloud his opinion, that line is pretty funny on your part.
Where did I admit this?

Good talk.
Whatever makes you feel better . . . your snark is on point.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The fact that you believe you need to watch an entire episode of anything to have an opinion says a lot about you . . .

I feel sorry for you that you're not smart enough to grasp a lot things being discussed here . . . and are now resorting to trolling.

Good job.

Where did I admit this?

Whatever makes you feel better . . . your snark is on point.
Nice try, Mr. No-Information Voter.

Sep 2016
My own world
She admitted (at the time of course) that she was dressed as a “beautiful African woman”, yes trying to appear as a Black. Now she knows such an admission makes her look bad, so she pathetically spouted off some denial. But the picture (and explanation) still are her’s.
There isn’t a question this happened.
She said that because she was mistaken for being black if she had a tan.If she didn't do anything in terms of straightening her hair from her natural afro and got a tan she looked like a "SISTER" as Whoopi has commented.
News flash my husband has similar issues. He has being mistaken for being East Indian or Pakistani when he has a tan by other East Indians and Pakistanis. I'm sure if his hair was more of an afro he'd be mistaken for being black. He looks more like an Arab when he has no tan. I believe that's why I can not travel with the man without getting harassed at airports and at boarding crossings. Before we go away on vacation and after they mistake him for somebody from the Middle East somewhere and we get searched and questioned.

Having said that my husband has never worn blackface or brown face or tanning spray. It's him oh naturals. I think thats makes us more sensitive to the complaints of people for being harassed for just what they look like because that shit happens to us and we are both "white."

Last edited:
Apr 2015
Mid ATL
She said that because she was mistaken for being black if she had a tan.If she didn't do anything in terms of straightening her hair from her natural afro and got a tan she looked like a "SISTER" as Whoopi has commented.
News flash my husband has similar issues. He has being mistaken for being East Indian or Pakistani when he has a tan by other East Indians and Pakistanis. I'm sure if his hair was more of an afro he'd be mistaken for being black. He looks more like an Arab when he has no tan. I believe that's why I can not travel with the man without getting harassed at airports and at boarding crossings. Before we go away on vacation and after they mistake him for somebody from the Middle East somewhere and we get searched and questioned.

Having said that my husband has never worn blackface or brown face or tanning spray. It's him oh naturals. I think thats makes us more sensitive to the complaints of people for being harassed for just what they look like because that shit happens to us and we are both "white."
Do you have any idea she actually dressed up- intentionally- as a black woman?
You’re equivocating and dropping racially clarifying anecdotes have nothing to do with her attempting to look black for a costume.
She said so and I defy you to find any other photograph of her any such similar “tan” skin tone.
You see wildly oblivious to the actual photograph in question

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
If hypocrisy were a competition, the media would have turned it into an Olympic event this past week.

The strident liberals of “The View” may have thought President Trump’s son Don Jr. would be an easy target and invited him on ostensibly to discuss his new book, “Triggered.” Instead, he hammered their “hypocrisy.”

Don Jr., famous for his effective use of social media, smashed his way through their arguments so thoroughly it looked like Patton driving across France. He humiliated both Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar with their own hypocrisies. It got so embarrassing that Behar had to caution the audience to behave. “Listen this isn’t a MAGA rally, OK?” she said.

Want to bet?

Wow .....

Dan Gainor just nails the hypocrisy from the Left in this article.

Wanna know how Trump is going to win in a Landslide in 2020?

You are watching it in real time.