Virginia’s Democratic Government Announced It Will Begin Confiscating Guns From Law-Abiding Gun Owners

Nov 2018
Maryland
Coming soon to VA gun owners, they are coming for your guns. This is what happens when the left get control of a state. VA will become another shit-hole like CA and NY. VA citizens will likely be moving out of this state (if they can) and go to a freedom loving state.

VA is a beautiful state, and I vacationed there in the mountains this past summer.

Many of it's citizens may have been sleeping over the recent election, but now they have been awakened to what damage the Democrats will soon reap on them.

Virginia’s Democratic Government Announced It Will Begin Confiscating Guns From Law-Abiding Gun Owners

Virginia’s gun owners will now be forced to stay on their toes as its Democratic government has announced it’s going to take the war on guns into overdrive within the state.

According to the Washington Post, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced during a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday that now that Virginia’s state government is under complete Democrat control for the first time in a generation, they’re going to take the heavy stick they were just given and begin beating gun owners over the head with it:

Regarding gun control, he referred to eight “common-sense” bills he proposed for the special legislative session he convened in July, in the aftermath of a mass shooting in Virginia Beach on May 31. Republicans who controlled the General Assembly shut down that session after 90 minutes — sending all of the bills to the crime commission and promising to reconvene after the election.

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Coming soon to VA gun owners, they are coming for your guns. This is what happens when the left get control of a state. VA will become another shit-hole like CA and NY. VA citizens will likely be moving out of this state (if they can) and go to a freedom loving state.

VA is a beautiful state, and I vacationed there in the mountains this past summer.

Many of it's citizens may have been sleeping over the recent election, but now they have been awakened to what damage the Democrats will soon reap on them.

Virginia’s gun owners will now be forced to stay on their toes as its Democratic government has announced it’s going to take the war on guns into overdrive within the state.

According to the Washington Post, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced during a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday that now that Virginia’s state government is under complete Democrat control for the first time in a generation, they’re going to take the heavy stick they were just given and begin beating gun owners over the head with it:

Those who would vote against their own Bill of Rights do not deserve them.

Those who did not vote against them should leave the state for a more America friendly state.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State

There's been a trend here toward posting conjecture as "news." This thread is an example. Nested somewhere in your links, you'll find nothing that actually says what you claim.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Here we go with the "fearmongering"! Yeah I am sure they are going door to door taking weapons one by one. Report back when they have taken back all three hundred million of them. I'll wait and eat popcorn and sip wine!
We are already seeing the left attack gun owners in other states, so no, it's not fearmongering. It's just telling it like it is.

I would agree, that their rhetoric doesn't match their actions, in many cases, as it would be extremely difficult to get everybody's guns. But, leave it to gun grabbers to find a way to make Americans bend to their demands, as the left is tyrannical and loves to take away American citizens rights.

Reactions: John T Ford

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
We are already seeing the left attack gun owners in other states, so no, it's not fearmongering. It's just telling it like it is.

I would agree, that their rhetoric doesn't match their actions, in many cases, as it would be extremely difficult to get everybody's guns. But, leave it to gun grabbers to find a way to make Americans bend to their demands, as the left is tyrannical and loves to take away American citizens rights.
In other words, you have no proof, and are just spouting bullshit that you think might happen based on your ridiculous bias.

Sounds about normal.

Dec 2018
Florida
I thought Obama already took everyone's guns? Don't tell me that didn't really happen!
This is something that I commonly see from Democrats. it is the kind of statement that ignores that there have been multiple efforts to actually attempt and impose ridiculous gun laws. there have been attempts to ban Or restrict every class of firearm in the United States. Just because Democrats have not been successful does not mean they have not tried.

here is a fun example: in the state of Florida and 18-year-old can no longer legally purchase a firearm To defend themselves. But they can die for their country.