Virginia - Democrats Flip House and Senate

Feb 2007
In my mind
You have nothing. You just have generalized partisan bullshit. "Hurr durr you sound like Hannity".
Would you like to explain why the media just dropped the Northam and Fairfax stories? There are still plenty of questions and yet coverage just disappeared. Like magic. Oddly enough, media doesn't seem to have that lack of an attention span when it comes to Republican scandals.
Would I like to explain your bizarre and unfounded conspiracy theory spawned in the bowels of right wing rhetoric?

Um, no.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I must note the openly racist nature of your terminology there.

That is a disgusting use of an anti black slur. Language like that should have died out a half century ago.
So wait. Northam uses that term on his yearbook page and that's apparently ok but I point it out and you're offended?

crop-1280x720-000.jpg

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Would I like to explain your bizarre and unfounded conspiracy theory spawned in the bowels of right wing rhetoric?

Um, no.
Well that's because you aren't capable of actually discussing a topic. You're great at throwing shade and then crying when you get it thrown back. But having a discussion... not so much.

Feb 2007
In my mind
So wait. Northam uses that term on his yearbook page and that's apparently ok but I point it out and you're offended?

View attachment 30891
The blatant racism and racist terms espoused in a post by a moderator of this forum does not offend me. I expect as much form folks online. I am simply pointing out the moral sand intellectual failure that such a post is, reiterating the intellect that would post such a thing while tasked with ensuring others behave in a a prescribed manner.

Own it. if you want to troll forums repeating derogatory racist terms for blacks, be proud of yourself. I would suggest though that you consider resigning as a moderator if you are going to behave in such a manner.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Well that's because you aren't capable of actually discussing a topic. You're great at throwing shade and then crying when you get it thrown back. But having a discussion... not so much.
Any other personal attacks, Mr. Mod? Another string of insults shit forth because I don't counter your ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
The blatant racism and racist terms espoused in a post by a moderator of this forum does not offend me. I expect as much form folks online. I am simply pointing out the moral sand intellectual failure that such a post is, reiterating the intellect that would post such a thing while tasked with ensuring others behave in a a prescribed manner.

Own it. if you want to troll forums repeating derogatory racist terms for blacks, be proud of yourself. I would suggest though that you consider resigning as a moderator if you are going to behave in such a manner.
I realize that facts aren't your strong suit, but it's part of the fucking story. People like you want to downplay Northam's racism because it doesn't fit your narrow Orange Man Bad political worldview. Well, guess what. I'm here to remind you of it. You are such a phony. You act all outraged at some nobody like me on the internet pointing out a term that Northam used and you don't have a fraction of the same outrage at Northam himself for using it.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Any other personal attacks, Mr. Mod? Another string of insults shit forth because I don't counter your ridiculous conspiracy theories?
I'm not engaging in conspiracy theories. You just can't intelligently debate the topic so you're going to repeat the same thing over and over. "Derp! Conspiracy theowies!"

Feb 2007
In my mind
I realize that facts aren't your strong suit, but it's part of the fucking story. People like you want to downplay Northam's racism because it doesn't fit your narrow Orange Man Bad political worldview. Well, guess what. I'm here to remind you of it. You are such a phony. You act all outraged at some nobody lie me on the internet pointing out a term that Northam used and you don't have a fraction of the same outrage at Northam himself for using it.
Interesting choice of response. Another string of insults and a wailing that I don't acct in a manner you think I should in response to your trolling.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Interesting choice of response. Another string of insults and a wailing that I don't acct in a manner you think I should in response to your trolling.
Do you have any other tricks besides dodging the topic and acting indignant? Because this is boring.