Volker, Morrison Testimony Completely Vindicate Trump, Destroy Democratic Case For Impeachment

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Poor babies, there is no there there yet again.

“Mr. Zeldin asked you in the deposition that in no way, shape or form in either readouts from the United States or Ukraine did you receive any indication whatsoever, or anything that resembled a quid pro quo, is that correct?” asked Republican counsel Stephen Castor during the hearing.

“That’s correct,” Volker said. “I was never involved in anything that I would consider to be bribery at all…or extortion.”

Volker’s comments came after the testimony of former National Security Council Staffer Tim Morrison, the Trump administration’s top Russia advisor in the White House until his resignation before his private deposition last month.

Morrison testified there was no bribery tied to military aid with Ukraine, the basis for which the Democratic impeachment efforts are built upon.

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?” asked ranking Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California.

“No,” said Morrison.

Nunes posed the same question to Volker, who also said “No.”

Sep 2016
My own world
Vindman Testified as follows:

These statements totally discredit Trump's defence that it was just regular foreign policy because it was clearly alarming to a lot of people not just Vindman. Vindman was not the only one who had gone to lawyers to discuss Trumps and Soldmans actions. Bolton and Fiona hill too had concerns.

July 10, 2019 "Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President, at which time Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short."
Vindman said he and Fiona Hill, then the White House's senior director for Russian and Eurasian affairs, told Sondland it was "inappropriate" for him to underscore the importance of Ukraine giving Trump the investigations he wanted.
"I stated to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son had nothing to do with national security, and that such investigations were not something the NSC was going to get involved in or push," Vindman told lawmakers, according to his statement.
The army veteran said he was worried enough by the event that he reported his concerns to John Eisenberg, the NSC's top lawyer.

July 25, when Trump had his now-infamous call with Zelensky. Vindman, who listened in on the call, was so alarmed that he reported his concerns again to Eisenberg, believing Trump's actions could "undermine US national security."
"I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained."

Sondland's claim that "neither Ambassador Bolton, Dr. Hill, nor anyone else in the NSC staff ever expressed any concerns to me about our efforts … or any concerns that we were acting improperly." is in direct contrast to Sondland claim. I guess Sondland is either going to cover up for Trump or tell the truth. Chances are because Vindman is one of many people that can prove Sondland is a liar I'm betting he comes clean and tells the truth.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Poor babies, there is no there there yet again.

“Mr. Zeldin asked you in the deposition that in no way, shape or form in either readouts from the United States or Ukraine did you receive any indication whatsoever, or anything that resembled a quid pro quo, is that correct?” asked Republican counsel Stephen Castor during the hearing.
“That’s correct,” Volker said. “I was never involved in anything that I would consider to be bribery at all…or extortion.”
Volker’s comments came after the testimony of former National Security Council Staffer Tim Morrison, the Trump administration’s top Russia advisor in the White House until his resignation before his private deposition last month.
Morrison testified there was no bribery tied to military aid with Ukraine, the basis for which the Democratic impeachment efforts are built upon.
“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?” asked ranking Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California.
“No,” said Morrison.
Nunes posed the same question to Volker, who also said “No.”

hahahahahahaha

Good one. Here's one for you.

All this testimony has Trump enablers sweating like an incel at a nude beach.