Voters evenly split on the issue of the acquittal

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Forty-three percent of Americans back Trump acquittal, 41 percent opposed: Reuters/Ipsos poll

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Americans are evenly split, mostly along party lines, over the U.S. Senate's acquittal of President Donald Trump at his impeachment trial, even though more respondents than not think he probably did something wrong, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.
The national opinion poll found that 43% of U.S. adults supported the Republican-led Senate's decision on Wednesday to keep Trump in office in a case stemming from his dealings with Ukraine. Forty-one percent opposed the acquittal and 17% said they were undecided.
Looks like it's all about party and not anything else.

Reactions: Crusher
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I know, but...

We both know if those numbers were reversed, there would be a different thread title.
I wrote the thread title.
Were the numbers reversed, I still would have written the same thread title.
The voters are evenly split. You can spin it all you want to try to say that they're thrilled about the exoner... I mean acquittal, but it is what it is.

Jul 2014
midwest
I wrote the thread title.
Were the numbers reversed, I still would have written the same thread title.
The voters are evenly split. You can spin it all you want to try to say that they're thrilled about the exoner... I mean acquittal, but it is what it is.
43 to 41 is not "evenly split".

I think Acquitted Trump enjoyed it.

Was it good for you?