Voters evenly split on the issue of the acquittal

Sep 2013
On a hill
Ms. Labrea,

Settling for lots of money because you think you might win, or knowing you were going to take it in the shorts when it came out in open court that you had perjured yourself?
How would clinton lying about sex with Monica be relevant in the Paula law suit?

People often settle civil law suits to be rid of them, and save money that would be spent on lawyers.

Insurance companies do this all the time.

Jan 2014
California
How would clinton lying about sex with Monica be relevant in the Paula law suit?

People often settle civil law suits to be rid of them, and save money that would be spent on lawyers.

Insurance companies do this all the time.
Ms. Labrea,

Why the irrelevant argument? It was part of the plaintiff's deposition, Clinton perjured himself, and as such lost his law license.

People settle civil suits for small amounts of cash, not $850,000K.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Ms. Labrea,

Why the irrelevant argument? It was part of the plaintiff's deposition, Clinton perjured himself, and as such lost his law license.

Paula owed her lawyers a bundle, they wanted to get paid.

The main difficulty in reaching a settlement is the squabble among her unpaid lawyers over who gets how much of any money that Mr Clinton agrees to pay.

So bitter has the battle for her money become that Mrs Jones has hired yet another lawyer to represent her interests in the dispute between her other lawyers.

You dont seem to know much about how civil suits work. Maybe you could ask trump, he's been involved in hundreds, if not thousands, both as the plaintiff, and the defendant.

Jan 2014
California
Paula owed her lawyers a bundle, they wanted to get paid.

You dont seem to know much about how civil suits work. Maybe you could ask trump, he's been involved in hundreds, if not thousands, both as the plaintiff, and the defendant.
Ms. Labrea,

But you didn't explain why Clinton paid so much.

You probably mean he was afraid of all the other sexual harassment that Clinton subjected other women to would come out?

Sep 2013
On a hill
Ms. Labrea,

But you didn't explain why Clinton paid so much.

You probably mean he was afraid of all the other sexual harassment that Clinton subjected other women to would come out?
I would think that would be obvious.

Paula's lawyers started out asking for millions. Why did they settle for so much less?

Jan 2014
California
I would think that would be obvious.

Paula's lawyers started out asking for millions. Why did they settle for so much less?
Ms. Labrea,

Because a bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush. Jones and company won-won, Clinton paid up the ass, and was disbarred.

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
So then were not counting republican oath to make obama a one term president?
Dug that up off the old heap.

I remember back then too...

Obama - "Republicans can get in the back of the bus" (real uniter that Obummer)

"Elections have consequences"

"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back" - quipped by Obama at a debate with Romney - Romney was commenting on the threat Russia could be - Just a few short years later the left suddenly were talking as if the 80's foreign policy comment had not been uttered.

Keep supporting your hypocrites.

I'm gonna keep supporting winning and winning and winning

Last edited:
Sep 2013
On a hill
Dug that up off the old heap.

I remember back then too...

Obama - "Republicans can get in the back of the bus" (real uniter that Obummer)

"Elections have consequences"

"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back" - quipped by Obama at a debate with Romney - Romney was commenting on the threat Russia could be - Just a few short years later the left suddenly were talking as if the 80's foreign policy comment had not been uttered.

Keep supporting your hypocrites.

I'm gonna keep supporting winning and winning and winning
What are you winning?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Ms. Labrea,

So, now you've changed the subject from "Republicans," of whom Trump is one, to Bill Clinton, who not only isn't a Republican, but isn't an office holder.

Reactions: labrea