Voting machine swaps Obama for Romney

Apr 2011
Under your skin
Last edited:
Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State

Florida too, or so I have heard.

Correction: I heard North Carolina, later recalled it as Florida.

Senior moment, here is the link:
patdollard.com/2012/10/ohio-joins-north-carolina-in-voting-machines-turning

Last edited:
Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
I have said for years now....If you don't vote on paper you have not voted.

Computer voting is nothing more than voter fraud asking to take place. There is absolutely no way to do a re-count with computers. If there is, please tell how.

Apr 2011
Under your skin

Computer voting is nothing more than voter fraud asking to take place. There is absolutely no way to do a re-count with computers. If there is, please tell how.
I agree. Computer voting may be quicker and more convenient, but the opportunity for fraud is even greater than with a paper ballot. I can easily see someone changing votes to favor their candidate.

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State

The whole process is subject to fraud.

From motor-voter registration, to early voting, to absentee ballots, there are opportunities for fraud everywhere.

I personally believe you should have to register in person, and vote in person, and if you vote absentee, you should have to provide a valid reason and proof.

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State
I agree. Computer voting may be quicker and more convenient, but the opportunity for fraud is even greater than with a paper ballot. I can easily see someone changing votes to favor their candidate.

Remember Iraqis risking death to stand in long lines to vote?

Americans feel put upon if they have 5 people in front of them.

Sep 2006
Remember which party pushed for voing machines in 2000? It was the Democrat party that pushed it and pushed it.