WAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Notice a trend with you and wages. :):) Do you feel its not talked about enough by the politicians? Or do we need to talk about it differently? I often think if we discussed it differently we would have better results. Who doesnt want to make more money?

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Thanks for that insightful information!
Well, and thank you for the equally insightful response.

I just thought it might be nice to interject the actual word into the political "atmosphere."

Now, tell us how you are against wages...

I am seeing candidates and pundits, "potentials"...

A word I am not hearing is "Wages."

Hey potential 2020 candidates... what's a "big tent" issue?

What single issue cuts across race and gender, separates rich from poor, has direct impact on Health Care, Crime, Education, Homelessness, savings, revenues, retirement, quality of life in general...?

I figured it would be important to at least see the word mentioned, didn't want to see a whole 2020 Primary and General election without hearing the word said...

Thx :)

Jul 2014
midwest
Well, and thank you for the equally insightful response.

I just thought it might be nice to interject the actual word into the political "atmosphere."

Now, tell us how you are against wages...

I am seeing candidates and pundits, "potentials"...

A word I am not hearing is "Wages."

Hey potential 2020 candidates... what's a "big tent" issue?

What single issue cuts across race and gender, separates rich from poor, has direct impact on Health Care, Crime, Education, Homelessness, savings, revenues, retirement, quality of life in general...?

I figured it would be important to at least see the word mentioned, didn't want to see a whole 2020 Primary and General election without hearing the word said...

Thanks for actually posting something about the subject.

I could NEVER be against wages.

Wages is money.

Money makes the world go around.

M O N E Y

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Notice a trend with you and wages. :):) Do you feel its not talked about enough by the politicians? Or do we need to talk about it differently? I often think if we discussed it differently we would have better results. Who doesnt want to make more money?
Baji...

I am hearing whole interviews by potentials etc, been hearing these bits, hearing how "it's all about health care etc, etc, etc and anything but wages.

No, it seems if the word is even mentioned it will make some people's tongues fall out...

Pundits and folks here too.

I asked this once before... Am I the only one here who ever worked for a wage...?

Seriously, is the topic simply not in "fashion"?

People make fun of it... some people need wages to eat, n'stuff.

So yes Baji, I do have a "wage" fixation, why don't the rest of you, do you think money to patronize business falls from the skies?

(Aaaaand wait for it...someone is going to come along and make the argument that if we paid everyone 10 cents an hour we'd have :"full employment.")

Huh?

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Thanks for actually posting something about the subject.

I could NEVER be against wages.

Wages is money.

Money makes the world go around.

M O N E Y
Yeah... MONEY...,

So where the fuck were YOU in my last thread about wages, Hmm?

Stooging for the GOP and corporate fascism, correct?

See, you are part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.