Wall Street is saying Elizabeth Warrens 2020 campaign must be stopped

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Leaders in the financial industry are really worried about the possibility of Sen. Elizabeth Warren becoming president, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.

“When you get off the desk and talk to executives, they’re more fearful of her winning,” Cramer said on “Squawk on the Street.” Cramer said he’s hearing a “she’s got to be stopped” mantra bubbling up among executives on Wall Street and elsewhere. CNBC’s David Faber told Cramer on Tuesday’s “Squawk on the Street” that he’s hearing the same rumblings about Wall Street being fearful of a Warren presidency.

“It’s another reason why companies are being implored to do things now ... because come early to mid-2020 if Elizabeth Warren is rolling along, everybody is going to be like, ‘That’s it,’” Faber said.

Cramer: Wall Street executives are saying Elizabeth Warren's 2020 bid has 'got to be stopped'

Jan 2014
California
Many are planning on supporting and donating to Biden as the counter balance to Warren/Sanders.
bajisima,

My fear is Biden's deteriorating health and mental acuity. His gaffs are funny now, but in 5 months when the primaries start, it will make a difference to voters, who may turn to Warren or Sanders.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
What? They afraid their won't be enough tax-payer money to bail them out the next time they fuck the entire country?
I saw recently where the average age of a Wall St executive is 70 years old. When the shit hits the fan next time, they wont fight, they will retire. Leaving the companies to go down the drain and all of us with them as I am sure they left nothing.