Wall Street is saying Elizabeth Warrens 2020 campaign must be stopped

Jun 2013
Here
I saw recently where the average age of a Wall St executive is 70 years old. When the shit hits the fan next time, they wont fight, they will retire. Leaving the companies to go down the drain and all of us with them as I am sure they left nothing.
It's interesting that Wall Street didn't seem too concerned in 2007 and the run up to the "Great Recession" its causes and bailouts. Now that the economy is "the best it has ever been" according to Trump, what is the deficit?

Under Obama, the economy did what (as far as the overall trend), once the dive to the bottom was stopped and turned around?

Jun 2014
United States
It's interesting that Wall Street didn't seem too concerned in 2007 and the run up to the "Great Recession" its causes and bailouts. Now that the economy is "the best it has ever been" according to Trump, what is the deficit?

Under Obama, the economy did what (as far as the overall trend), once the dive to the bottom was stopped and turned around?

Meh. You and your objective reality.

It's fake news! ;)

Sep 2013
On a hill
Wrecking HC for 180 Million working people? Busting out millions of JOBS by banning Oil? Allowing millions of criminals to cross the border? Appease Iran? Appease China? Warren is a stupid Commie. As well as a Fake Indian.
changing the way health care is paid for does not equal wrecking health care.

Warren is neither stupid, nor a commie.

(you do seem to be of the chicken little bent)

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Yeah, everybody will want their piece of the pie.

What would she really get done if she were to win?

Certainly wouldn't get all that she says.

Probably not much of it at all...
I am not sure. I will have to look and see what she says I guess. I am not for her in particular, but I am a little skeptical of helpful advice from folks that have a different horse in the race than me. ;)