WAPO: Nancy Pelosi on Impeaching Trump: ‘He’s Just Not Worth It’

Jan 2016
Colorado
Roger Stone was charged with lying and frustrating the investigation - process crimes that would not have existed but for the investigation itself. So that's not a good example.

Unless I see some evidence I have no reason to believe them guilty of crimes.
The phrase 'process crimes' never even existed until about six or eight months ago! You guys just INVENTED it, out of whole cloth, to try to minimize, you know, ACTUAL CRIMES, for which people are sitting in prison, today.

Whenever I hear someone use the phrase 'process crimes', here is what I immediately know: they are offering up a pile of horse-shit.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
The phrase 'process crimes' never even existed until about six or eight months ago! You guys just INVENTED it, out of whole cloth, to try to minimize, you know, ACTUAL CRIMES, for which people are sitting in prison, today.

Whenever I hear someone use the phrase 'process crimes', here is what I immediately know: they are offering up a pile of horse-shit.
Well don't feel bad, because as soon as I see your name attached to any comment pile of horse shit comes to my mind as well.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I didn't say they were harmless. There is no need to editorialize my comment.

But they are none-the-less process crimes which would not have existed if not for the investigation itself. That is certainly a relevant point to make.
Process crimes, LOLOLOL!!!

Jeffrey Toobin has been involved in LAW his entire adult life, and says he never heard the phrase until about six or eight months ago.

That OUGHT to tell you everything. It's a HORSE-SHIT phrase, used ONLY by people who are trying to lay a load of horse-shit on you.