WAPO: Nancy Pelosi on Impeaching Trump: ‘He’s Just Not Worth It’

Apr 2012
You didn't exactly go to Detective School, did you?

This is one of the funniest things you have ever written, and you have written some doozies!
When do police in your town go looking for a crime? Once a crime is committed they will investigate. If you fear that someone will attack you and go to the police they will say they can do nothing if nothing has happened. Democrats think their witch hunts are legal but the dirty secret is they are not legal or ethical investigations

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Process crimes, LOLOLOL!!!

Jeffrey Toobin has been involved in LAW his entire adult life, and says he never heard the phrase until about six or eight months ago.

That OUGHT to tell you everything. It's a HORSE-SHIT phrase, used ONLY by people who are trying to lay a load of horse-shit on you.
It's just a term used to describe charges that are indicted against people as a result of an investigation. I understand you have some strange anger issues as it relates to the term. But those are your issues. Please stop trying to make them mine as well. If you have such a problem with me using the term - I suggest you place me on ignore so you want have to see it thus causing you such outrage.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I didn't say they were harmless. There is no need to editorialize my comment.

But they are none-the-less process crimes which would not have existed if not for the investigation itself. That is certainly a relevant point to make.
You do know that Trump brought the special investigation on himself right?

Jan 2016
Colorado
It's just a term used to describe charges that are indicted against people as a result of an investigation. I understand you have some strange anger issues as it relates to the term. But those are your issues. Please stop trying to make them mine as well. If you have such a problem with me using the term - I suggest you place me on ignore so you want have to see it thus causing you such outrage.
No. No, I shall continue to MOCK the term, each and every time you use it, Jeremy, because it is an INVENTED term or phrase, that was MADE UP precisely to MINIMIZE the seriousness of the charges that have been filed against these scummy Trump cronies like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone. If you don't like that, you could, of course, STOP USING THE PHRASE. That would actually be the best course of action by you, because it IS, in FACT, a very stupid phrase. Shrug.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Nah.
I just demolished your point.
I understand bro...
So you're another one of these who has to constantly announce how they are demolishing other people I see.

As I told that other troll - if you have to constantly remind yourself you are winning the debate, that's probably the first sign you're not winning the debate. And accusing people of being in a cult is not particularly persuasive I'm sorry. But hey - if you want to go around accusing others of being in a cult and believing you are demolishing people as a result you be my guest. Just don't expect me to engage you on such stupidity.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
No. No, I shall continue to MOCK the term, each and every time you use it, Jeremy, because it is an INVENTED term or phrase, that was MADE UP precisely to MINIMIZE the seriousness of the charges that have been filed against these scummy Trump cronies like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone. If you don't like that, you could, of course, STOP USING THE PHRASE. That would actually be the best course of action by you, because it IS, in FACT, a very stupid phrase. Shrug.
All phrases and terms were invented at one point and time. So I'm not particularly impressed by that argument.

I don't really care if you mock the term. Go ahead. lol

Jan 2016
Colorado
Interesting. OK, you win that round. But the authors DO say, in the second paragraph, THIS:

Much of this criticism is misplaced. These are serious-not minor-crimes, wholly deserving of prosecutorial attention and which, if ignored, threaten to undermine the integrity of our criminal justice system. In our adversarial system of justice,-individuals have near-absolute rights to refuse to testify or to refuse to speak to investigators. Ignoring perjury and obstructive conduct poses a risk of diminishing the significance of these important rights.