WAPO: Nancy Pelosi on Impeaching Trump: ‘He’s Just Not Worth It’

Nov 2014
North Carolina
You do know that Trump brought the special investigation on himself right?
This silly investigation was the product of sour grapes at the FBI. Even Comey himself has admitted he leaked his stupid memos to the press in order to prompt the appointment of the special counsel. His own underlings were discussing an insurance policy against Trump should he be elected. Anyone who chooses to see knows exactly what brought on this investigation.

But it will be over soon and the farce will be exposed. It's going to be interesting to see how all these democrats who have been peddling this nonsense for 3 years now react when their precious Mueller report comes back empty on collusion with Russia as I highly suspect it will. I almost feel sorry for the poor dears.

Apr 2012
Interesting. OK, you win that round. But the authors DO say, in the second paragraph, THIS:

Much of this criticism is misplaced. These are serious-not minor-crimes, wholly deserving of prosecutorial attention and which, if ignored, threaten to undermine the integrity of our criminal justice system. In our adversarial system of justice,-individuals have near-absolute rights to refuse to testify or to refuse to speak to investigators. Ignoring perjury and obstructive conduct poses a risk of diminishing the significance of these important rights.
The fact is if there was no investigation there would be no crime. So if Mueller was not doing a Democrat witch hunt many would not be in jail

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
This silly investigation was the product of sour grapes at the FBI. Even Comey himself has admitted he leaked his stupid memos to the press in order to prompt the appointment of the special counsel. His own underlings were discussing an insurance policy against Trump should he be elected. Anyone who chooses to see knows exactly what brought on this investigation.

But it will be over soon and the farce will be exposed. It's going to be interesting to see how all these democrats who have been peddling this nonsense for 3 years now react when their precious Mueller report comes back empty on collusion with Russia as I highly suspect it will. I almost feel sorry for the poor dears.
No it's not "silly grapes"

And I have not seen where Comey admitted to leaking his memo to prompt a special investigation. Why would do that when he was in charge of the FBI investigation into any possible contacts between the Trump Administration and Russia? It literally makes no sense

Trump did that all by himself by firing Comey over the "Russian Thing"

And it Trump's OWN DOJ that triggered the Mueller investigation.

BTW, several of FBI texts were critical of Hillary and Sanders as well in case you didn't know that.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
No it's not "silly grapes"

And I have not seen where Comey admitted to leaking his memo to prompt a special investigation. Why would do that when he was in charge of the FBI investigation into any possible contacts between the Trump Administration and Russia? It literally makes no sense

Trump did that all by himself by firing Comey over the "Russian Thing"

And it Trump's OWN DOJ that triggered the Mueller investigation.

BTW, several of FBI texts were critical of Hillary and Sanders as well in case you didn't know that.
Not sure why you quoted that. If I said silly grapes it was a typo. It was suppose to read sour grapes. I hope this isn't another term the democrats on this board have some weird issue with.

And it literally makes perfect sense. He wanted revenge against the man who fired him. One of the oldest motives in the book. Not to mention he was probably fuming his little ploy to try and present himself as the arbiter of justice during the Clinton email investigation backfired on him.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
You and all the other cultists here that deny that the orange idiot is a criminal.
Or is it that you know he's a criminal, but love your party over country?

What law has he broken? Please cite and link to the law. Thanks.

I would be happy to discuss trumps crimes but you have to provide evidence and cite the laws.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Not sure why you quoted that. If I said silly grapes it was a typo. It was suppose to read sour grapes. I hope this isn't another term the democrats on this board have some weird issue with.

And it literally makes perfect sense. He wanted revenge against the man who fired him. One of the oldest motives in the book. Not to mention he was probably fuming his little ploy to try and present himself as the arbiter of justice during the Clinton email investigation backfired on him.
Besides the semantics of a word (which is not really that important), how do explain away that, again, Trumps OWN DOJ, called for the special investigation?

You also know that is not proper in any sense for Trump to ask Comey to let the Micheal Flynn "thing" go right?

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
The fact is if there was no investigation there would be no crime. So if Mueller was not doing a Democrat witch hunt many would not be in jail
:lol:

So, in essence, if the U.S. Dept. of Justice hadn't implemented the Mueller investigations, criminals would still be on the streets?

Last edited:

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
What law has he broken? Please cite and link to the law. Thanks.

I would be happy to discuss trumps crimes but you have to provide evidence and cite the laws.
We don't know yet. There are several investigations into him between Mueller and other states - including NY and Virginia

Will have to wait and see what those investigations come up with - but I have a feeling the ones out of the SDNY are not going to end well for him. They already made him shut down his fraud Foundation (in which he stole money from cancer kids, btw)