WAPO: Nancy Pelosi on Impeaching Trump: ‘He’s Just Not Worth It’

Jan 2019
southeast
I do know Trump violated campaign finance laws. Known so for quite some time, and Cohen is going to be in prison for his participation in that crime. Perhaps Mueller will indict Trump before it is over, yet that has nothing to do with impeachment. Any indictment Mueller lodged would proceed in federal courts, not Congress.

The fact Trump is taking money from foreign governments is a violation of the Emoluments Clause, and Trump's obstructing justice is rather plain to see - been meddling with the Mueller investigation openly.

I don't actually see why you are arguing over this.
Wow...so tell me is Mueller leaking this information to you because the rest of the country does not know this? Maybe it is time you get back into the real world and stop with all the conspiracy. TDS us a terrible thing and the cure rate us not good.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Wow...so tell me is Mueller leaking this information to you because the rest of the country does not know this? Maybe it is time you get back into the real world and stop with all the conspiracy. TDS us a terrible thing and the cure rate us not good.
You see, Cohen pled guilty to a charge that he participated with Trump in a conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws.

Perhaps you are the one suffering TD syndrome, and considering the cure rate, that is unfortunate.

Jan 2019
southeast
You see, Cohen pled guilty to a charge that he participated with Trump in a conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws.

Perhaps you are the one suffering TDS syndrome, and considering the cure rate, that is unfortunate.
You are a

Perhaps you are the one suffering TD syndrome, and considering the cure rate, that is unfortunate.
That from the perjurer...real credible. Donald Trump Hush Money Not Campaign-Law Violation | National Review