WAPO's Khashoggi TORTURED for 7mins, dismembering him while he was ALIVE--music played to cover SCREAMS!

Jul 2015
Florida
Turkey has the TAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards. TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. This is sickening.
We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact. (I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive, t
the Turkish source said. The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music.
He
advised other members of the squad to do the same.

“When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/

Last edited:
Apr 2015
Mid ATL
They have the TAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards and TRUMP's friends! And we sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them!

This is sickening. We are accomplices--even if AFTER the fact.

AND, I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN.

Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive, the Turkish source said.

The killing took seven minutes, the source said.

As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
What does cutting up people have to do with the Bushes?
Oddball reference there. Why not reference Hollywood’s Quentin Tarantino or the director of Hostel?
They have as much to do with this as the Bushes.

Jul 2015
Florida
What does cutting up people have to do with the Bushes?
Oddball reference there. Why not reference Hollywood’s Quentin Tarantino or the director of Hostel?
They have as much to do with this as the Bushes
.[
/QUOTE]

WHAAAT? Do you know anything about OUR history with Saudi Arabia? Bush Sr. and Jr. who were business partners and best buddies with the King and his son(s). They called the son 'BANDAR BUSH' as in their brother.

This isn't a fucking movie or screen play, this is real LIFE! When you CUT PEOPLE UP, they scream and DIE!

(WTH kind of response was that?)

House of Bush, House of Saud
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

House of Bush, House of Saud cover
House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties is a 2004 book by Craig Unger that explores the relationship between the Saudi Royal Family and the Bush extended political family. Unger asserts that the groundwork for today's terrorist movements and the modern wars that have sprung up about them was unintentionally laid more than 30 years ago with a series of business deals between the ruling Saudis and the powerful Bush family. The Saudis received investments and military protection in exchange for cooperation on lucrative oil deals. The author claims that the result has been a shady alliance between "the world's two most powerful dynasties." Unger writes, "Never before has an American president been so closely tied to a foreign power that harbors and supports our country's mortal enemies."
Research conducted for this book backs up claims made in controversial documentary filmmaker Michael Moore's 2004 picture Fahrenheit 9/11.[1]

Jul 2015
Florida
Love the Fahrenheit 9/11 reference in your link. Tells a lot.

And don’t think Obama realized how important it was to play ball with Saudi Arabia.

Obama, in an awkward twist, becomes Saudi Arabia's defender

This is presidential level calculus. You can’t rule in a vacuum.
I saw it. I didn't edit it. (I didn't cleanse it). Raw Story shouldn't have mentioned it? MICHAEL MOORE shouldn't have pointed out post 9.11 that BIN LADEN and how many other Saudis attacked the US and bombed our buildings and the Pentagon, And he shouldn't have told us that they were BUSINESS PARTNERS of Bush. Really?

WOW, how far can one/many stick their heads up their own asses? What else do you not want to know? I'm sure all those family members who have been trying to sue Saudi Arabia for loss of their loved ones would like to know. SAUDI ARABIA is still fighting them in OUR courts to get the case dismissed. As recently as early this year, our court told The Saudis, the family can proceed.

I had a neigbhor had to get back home. She was in SEATTLE on 911. We are in Florida. She and 3 or 4 strangers rented a car together and drove 4 days through to get back to Florida. In the meantime SAUDI family members WERE picked up at least 3 locations, while no one else was allowed to fly. One stop was in Tampa. Another stop was in KY where one of the Saudi elite (a Prince?) was buying race horses and allowed to leave the country. I believe the total was about a hundred.

From Senator Bob Graham's (FL-D) book (he was the ranking INTEL member for 10 years). WE were told that Saudi's/BinLaden relative DIDN'T get charter planes post 9.11 and got their asses out of the country--to use current language, FAKE NEWS.

Days after 9/11, U.S. authorities allowed some Saudis to fly, despite a complete civil aviation ban, after which the government expedited the departure of more than one hundred Saudis from the United States.

Jul 2014
midwest
You just now figuring out that some people in that region of the world are "Savage Bastards"?

Life has little value over there, compared to other places...

Jul 2015
Florida
You just now figuring out that some people in that region of the world are "Savage Bastards"?

No, I am an idiot, I didn't know that! SO WHY DID the BUSHES PLACATE THEM FOR 3 DECADES and use them for a source of FUNDING for all kinds of THEIR businesses? I guess they didn't know they were SAVAGE BASTARDS??

Isn't that the same 'MBS' in the photo at Bush's ranch in Texas? Or is there another PRINCE MOHAMMAD B. SALMAN? Do I have the wrong prince?

Bush family hosts Saudi Crown Prince Salman as Riyadh's attempt to toss 9/11 lawsuits fails

DAILY SABAH WITH AGENCIES
ISTANBUL
Published April 8, 2018

Former presidents George H. W. Bush and his son George W. Bush hosted Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Texas during his two-week-long U.S. tour a week after a New York judge rejected Riyadh's bid to dismiss lawsuits claiming that it helped plan the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and should pay billions of dollars in damages to victims.
Bush on Sunday tweeted a photo of him with his son, Crown Prince Salman, Saudi Prince Khalid bin Salman and former U.S. Secretary of State Jim Baker, and said the meeting was "a wonderful chance to celebrate the long-standing friendship between our two nations."

As the Saudi prince tries to reshape his kingdom's austere image, the controversy over Saudi Arabia's indirect involvement in the Sept. 11 attacks, which took place during the junior Bush's presidency and resulted in a U.S. invasion in Iraq, has resurfaced recently due to a lawsuit in New York.

Last edited:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto

Compared to where? South America? Like, Mexico with its cartels? Or Central American hellholes like Honduras or El Slavador, where MS-13 and such cut people's heads off in the streets? Or Nicaragua, where pro-Ortega vigilantes been killing college students for protesting? Venezuela? Brazil, with its Favela gangs?

Or, ex-USSR, with all the organized crime and armed conflicts there?

Or Africa, maybe? Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia... Shall I go on?

Or, perhaps Asia? Like Myanmar, you know what they do to the Rohingyas there? Or India, and Kashmir? Or China and Tibet and Uighurs and Falun Gong organ harvesting and other screwed up shit there? Or North Korea?

Middle East is actually not that special, by the standards of our screwed up world, that's the scary thing, my friend...

Jul 2015
Florida
Compared to where? South America? Like, Mexico with its cartels? Or Central American hellholes like Honduras or El Slavador, where MS-13 and such cut people's heads off in the streets? Or Nicaragua, where pro-Ortega vigilantes been killing college students for protesting? Venezuela? Brazil, with its Favela gangs?

Or, ex-USSR, with all the organized crime and armed conflicts there?

Or Africa, maybe? Congo, Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia... Shall I go on?

Or, perhaps Asia? Like Myanmar, you know what they do to the Rohingyas there? Or India, and Kashmir? Or China and Tibet and Uighurs and Falun Gong organ harvesting and other screwed up shit there? Or North Korea?

Middle East is actually not that special, by the standards of our screwed up world, that's the scary thing, my friend...
But they don't have OIL. We don't really care what they cut off or do? HILLARY CLINTON WENT to AFRICA STARTING 35 YEARS ago and tried like hell to STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, gender mutilation and EDUCATING THEM.

She was laughed right out of the White House--twice!

Last edited: