Warren and Sanders gain on Biden in New Hampshire

Nov 2014
North Carolina
It should be who can best beat Trump. I don't think Sanders could do that.
Not everyone are partisans who only care about winning.

Some people actually care about the issues that matter to them - not just increasing the power of their political party.

Besides, we heard this same shit with Mrs. Clinton and we saw how that turned out. I'm so sick of this idea that voters should vote for which candidate you and others say could beat Trump. Who cares. They should vote for the candidate who most accurately reflects their views on policy. That's what actually matters. Not putting more of your precious Democrats in power.

Jun 2014
United States

Some people actually care about the issues that matter to them - not just increasing the power of their political party.

Besides, we heard this same shit with Mrs. Clinton and we saw how that turned out. I'm so sick of this idea that voters should vote for which candidate you and others say could beat Trump. Who cares. They should vote for the candidate who most accurately reflects their views on policy.

You should vote in the Republican primary and not worry so much about who the other parties choose to represent them.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Biden has the older vote. More info.

But Suffolk University Political Research Center director David Paleologos emphasized that Biden – as well as Sanders and Warren, who hail from two of the Granite State’s neighbors – will be difficult to knock out of the top tier because a significant percentage of their backers say they’ve already made up their minds on whom they’ll support in the primary. Paleologos highlighted that Biden should remain in the top tier “because he’s crushing opponents among older voters, 2016 Hillary Clinton primary voters, and union households. He owns those categories.”

Biden, Sanders, Warren hold top three spots in first post-debate poll in N.H.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
You should vote in the Republican primary and not worry so much about who the other parties choose to represent them.
I'm not a Republican so kindly don't tell me what I should or should not be doing considering how very little you seem to know about me to start with.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

Besides, we heard this same shit with Mrs. Clinton and we saw how that turned out. I'm so sick of this idea that voters should vote for which candidate you and others say could beat Trump. Who cares. They should vote for the candidate who most accurately reflects their views on policy. That's what actually matters. Not putting more of your precious Democrats in power.
Under any other GOP POTUS that might have merit.

Trump has never, ever, reached a 50% approval ranting.

The mid-terms flipped all 3 key states he won back to blue

That should tell you something about the majority of people in this country think about him. Especially minorities and women.

Jun 2014
United States
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Under any other GOP POTUS that might have merit.

Trump has never, ever, reached a 50% approval ranting.

The mid-terms flipped all 3 key states he won back to blue

That should tell you something about the majority of people in this country think about him. Especially minorities and women.
I don't care what you think the majority of people think about Trump. That had nothing to do with my post. Nor do I care about your moronic efforts to race bait.

I am talking about this stupid notion you have that liberals in New Hampshire should vote for Biden over Sanders or Warren (who more accurately reflect their political views) because you foolishly believe Biden has a better chance to beat Trump than either of those do. It's a shallow partisan argument that thinks just putting D's in power is all that matters to them. It isn't.

i should also add both Sanders and Warren both are light years ahead of Biden when it comes to political acumen and policy.