Warren and Sanders gain on Biden in New Hampshire

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I don't care what you think the majority of people think about Trump. That had nothing to do with my post. Nor do I care about your moronic efforts to race bait.

I am talking about this stupid notion you have that liberals in New Hampshire should vote for Biden over Sanders or Warren (who more accurately reflect their political views) because you foolishly believe Biden has a better chance to beat Trump than either of those do. It's a shallow partisan argument that thinks just putting D's in power is all that matters to them. It isn't.

i should also add both Sanders and Warren both are light years ahead of Biden when it comes to political acumen and policy.
Again, I post a rational response and in turn, you post some unhinged rant. Don't know what race bait has to with what I said either.

Like I said before, have a good day.

And for a person who says, Trump is not my "guy", you sure seem to get pretty worked up when anyone dares to criticize him.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Frankly, I'm surprised that Biden has held the lead so consistently and for so long. There doesn't really appear to be much movement in public sentiment surrounding this primary election.

Of course, it is still early, but I've been saying that for a long time now.
Agree. Still surprised that someone else hasnt broken out. Seems voters want experience and a known entity. Only concerns I have ever heard or read about regarding Biden is his VP pick. But other than that he seems to have it down.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Frankly, I'm surprised that Biden has held the lead so consistently and for so long. There doesn't really appear to be much movement in public sentiment surrounding this primary election.

Of course, it is still early, but I've been saying that for a long time now.
Despite all his "gaffes", I'm thinking it's because everyone pretty much knows who is. Of course, being Obama's VP does not hurt -especially among black voters.

I think people just want "normal" after Trump.

Will see how it all pans out.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I don't care what you think the majority of people think about Trump. That had nothing to do with my post. Nor do I care about your moronic efforts to race bait.

I am talking about this stupid notion you have that liberals in New Hampshire should vote for Biden over Sanders or Warren (who more accurately reflect their political views) because you foolishly believe Biden has a better chance to beat Trump than either of those do. It's a shallow partisan argument that thinks just putting D's in power is all that matters to them. It isn't.

i should also add both Sanders and Warren both are light years ahead of Biden when it comes to political acumen and policy.
The other factor here is whether our primary system will change the polling unexpectedly since independents can vote in NH. All the polling thus far has been with registered Democrats. But I think the indies will make Biden stronger not weaker.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Again, I post a rational response and in turn, you post some unhinged rant. Don't know what race bait has to with what I said either.

Like I said before, have a good day.

And for a person who says, Trump is not my "guy", you sure seem to get pretty worked up when anyone dares to criticize him.
You really need to learn the difference in a post that is critical of your moronic arguments and then an "unhinged rant".

But that's what you do isn't it? You think it's ok for you to go around criticizing and lecturing everyone else - trash politicians you don't approve of (whether it's during a tragedy or not) but the minute someone does the same to you or politicians you support they're suddenly "unhinged" or being "crass" or acting inappropriately.

You are the epitome of do as I say but not as I do.

And I know your little world revolves around Donald Trump - but that post I sent your way had nothing to do with you criticizing Donald Trump. It had to do with your ridiculous argument that New Hampshire voters should vote for Biden over candidates like Sanders and Warren simply because you believe Biden has a better chance of beat Trump - regardless of the fact both Sanders and Warren are more akin to the liberals in New Hampshire on the issues. That's what I was actually criticizing in your post. I could honestly really care less if you criticize Trump. It has no effect on me what-so-ever. What works me up about you is the hypocrisy you revel in, and how you expect a different standard of behavior form everyone else but yourself.

Jun 2014
United States
Despite all his "gaffes", I'm thinking it's because everyone pretty much knows who is.

Maybe, but I'm not buying the argument that Biden leads only due to "name recognition". That might have been a factor early on, but we're down to a mere handful of viable candidates at this point and people know quite well who they are.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
The other factor here is whether our primary system will change the polling unexpectedly since independents can vote in NH. All the polling thus far has been with registered Democrats. But I think the indies will make Biden stronger not weaker.
I'm not so sure about that. Let's not forget Sanders himself is an independent.

I believe policies like universal healthcare/medicare for all are more popular themes among independent voters then many in the media believe.

Biden has a firm grasp on the more conservative democrats - but I don't believe he's particularly strong among independent voters. Let's not forget last go around: when independents could vote Sanders would win. Generally speaking - I believe the less partisan the process the more it helps Sanders.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
It should be who can best beat Trump. I don't think Sanders could do that.
Agree with regard to Sanders. And Warren likely falls into that category also.

Some of the things they propose and claim they would do are going to do scare away much of middle America. (Eliminate private health insurance, dramatic tax changes.)

And ironically, they would not even have the power to do many/most of their "big ideas". Nor would those proposals have any chance to make it through a divided Congress.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Maybe, but I'm not buying the argument that Biden leads only due to "name recognition". That might have been a factor early on, but we're down to a mere handful of viable candidates at this point and people know quite well who they are.
I think the picture will become "clearer" once other people stop dropping out and we left with the top 6 candidates.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Agree with regard to Sanders. And Warren likely falls into that category also.

Some of the things they propose and claim they would do are going to do scare away much of middle America. (Eliminate private health insurance, dramatic tax changes.)

And ironically, they would not even have the power to do many/most of their "big ideas". Nor would those proposals have any chance to make it through a divided Congress.

^^This^^

I think social media amplifies the "super progressives"

Most D voters do not fall into that category.