Was Jesus a real person?

Nov 2008
Washington state
One need not "believe" anything in order to identify what you believe.

You demonstrate your ignorance of Jewish law. "Adoption" does not change one's name or ancestry, and there is no provision in Jewish law for that. No matter what the relationship between a stepfather & stepson, the child's name does not change, and neither does his lineage.

There is no basis in the Tanakh for any such statement. The moshiach's descent must be through Solomon.

There is also no basis in the Tanakh for this statement, either.

In other words, you have just made an entire post of made-up things.
Tell me this, how will the Messiah be born?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2012
California
You really think a religion that kills people to please Allah is credible? Or Jew punished Jesus for healing a man that had been crippled for 30 years. Shall we congratulate the Muslims for murdering 1600 of our citizens on 9/11/2001?
Born in Bethlehem:-

Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Ian will say, this didn’t happen

If I were to pick from the three, I would pick Judaism mostly because they have thought this through for a lot longer time and grasp the issues much better. As for Islam, the OT is filled with death commanded by God. Hell, isn't the end of times nothing but mass annihilation by God? Christians cannot lecture anyone on peace, love and dope.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
As I said before what men in robes say will not change what G-d has done and will do.
I do not know where you are getting this "men in robes" stuff, but you are still making things up. You have been wrong about everything you have said as it relates to Judaism, and you cannot refute that.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Ian will say, this didn’t happen.
Nothing to do with your Jesus. You are making that up, like everything else you say is made-up.

Michah - Micah - Chapter 5

Nov 2008
Washington state
I do not know where you are getting this "men in robes" stuff, but you are still making things up. You have been wrong about everything you have said as it relates to Judaism, and you cannot refute that.
I have refuted everything you have posted. I don’t need permission from you or anyone else to comment on Gods word. You don’t own God especially since you reject most of what he says and fight the “Faithful “.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
I have refuted everything you have posted.
No, you have not. Quite the reverse, actually. You cannot use your "New Testament" to assert or conclude anything about Judaism. There is nothing of your Jesus in the Tanakh no matter how much you try to shoehorn him in there.
I don’t need permission from you or anyone else to comment on G-ds word.
That does not make anything you say accurate or meaningful. You have no business telling me or anyone else what Judaism really means.
You don’t own G-d especially since you reject most of what he says and fight the “Faithful “.
You are lying, and your antisemitism is showing again. The only thing I utterly reject is your Jesus and your "New Testament," which have nothing to do with the G-d of the Jews.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Jesus was born in Bethlehem. The whole world knows that. You may be the only human on earth that doesn’t know that.
So what? So were millions of others, and they were/are not the moshiach, either. You talk like he was the only person ever born there. Big deal. :rolleyes:

Nov 2008
Washington state
If I were to pick from the three, I would pick Judaism mostly because they have thought this through for a lot longer time and grasp the issues much better. As for Islam, the OT is filled with death commanded by God. Hell, isn't the end of times nothing but mass annihilation by God? Christians cannot lecture anyone on peace, love and dope.
Jews think a lot but they don’t act on what they know. In Christianity there is a scripture that goes like this .
James 1:22-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, you have not. Quite the reverse, actually. You cannot use your "New Testament" to assert or conclude anything about Judaism. There is nothing of your Jesus in the Tanakh no matter how much you try to shoehorn him in there.

That does not make anything you say accurate or meaningful. You have no business telling me or anyone else what Judaism really means.

You are lying, and your antisemitism is showing again. The only thing I utterly reject is your Jesus and your "New Testament," which have nothing to do with the G-d of the Jews.
You reject prophecy concerning the New Covenant and everything concerning the Messiah. God influenced the prophets that presented the word.