Was Jesus a real person?

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Jews think a lot but they don’t act on what they know.
Yes, we do. You have no idea, because you are locked in your bubble of self-righteousness.
You reject prophecy concerning the New Covenant and everything concerning the Messiah.
No, I do not. You are lying about there being any connection between said prophecy and your Jesus. There is none.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No, you have not. Quite the reverse, actually. You cannot use your "New Testament" to assert or conclude anything about Judaism. There is nothing of your Jesus in the Tanakh no matter how much you try to shoehorn him in there.

That does not make anything you say accurate or meaningful. You have no business telling me or anyone else what Judaism really means.

You are lying, and your antisemitism is showing again. The only thing I utterly reject is your Jesus and your "New Testament," which have nothing to do with the G-d of the Jews.
God does not belong to Jews. You are trying to omit all people that aren’t Jews from knowing him. God provided Jesus so that all mankind could have access to God. Whether you believe it or not has not stopped Gods plan of salvation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Yes, we do. You have no idea, because you are locked in your bubble of self-righteousness.

No, I do not. You are lying about there being any connection between said prophecy and your Jesus. There is none.
No one that claims to believe God fights against a persons rights to free exercise, and calls it protecting religious freedoms except you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
It’s a big deal. He’s the Messiah
No, he was not. Even apart from that, you are arguing in circles.
G-d does not belong to Jews. You are trying to omit all people that aren’t Jews from knowing him.
That ridiculous accusation is not true, and never will be no matter how much you repeat it. There is no circumstance under which you can tell Jews what Judaism really is or what it means. Nothing can change that.
G-d provided Jesus so that all mankind could have access to G-d.
All mankind has access to G-d without your Jesus.
No one that claims to believe G-d fights against a persons rights to free exercise, and calls it protecting religious freedoms except you.
That statement has nothing to do with anything I wrote. You are deflecting - and lying at the same time.