Was the Dayton Shooter Motivated By Specific Politics (Antifa)?

Jul 2019
Toronto
If you wish to take them that way, fine with me.

I just happen to care about the country my relatives fought for and am appalled at what Trump has turned this Country into. I have lived much too long to see this happen at my stage of life. If you choose to see this as hate there is an ignore button here. Just click on my Avatar and it will show.

Meanwhile have a cup of coffee and enjoy.

View attachment 26686
Translation:
I will say I think the hate and partisan name calling needs to stop, except for me because I'M RIGHT.
:zany:

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
I don't have an ilk and I've never met an Antifa. I'd never even heard of an Antifa until they popped up as a scapegoat for white supremacists after the Charlottesville massacre a couple of years ago.

A scapegoat? Do you always excuse collectivist violence? I find both sides to be different wings of the same shit bird.

Jul 2019
Toronto
And what? Nothing concrete, just stories.

I will wait to see what the facts are. Not yet notified his family? How do you hide several major surgeries from your family?

The family in Bellbrook has chosen not to speak.
I understand they don't want to talk to anyone right now. Don't you?

Jul 2019
Toronto
Oh, I'm sure there are some very nice people in Antifa -- wherever it is.
I'm sure there are too. Not everyone is a warped extremist. I'm sure some of the ANTIFA members are people caught up in the whole "fascism" fervor.
Thinking they support a worthy cause, while the extremists go out and beat the shit outta jounalists.