Was Trump Appointed By God?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
hell no.

If anything he was appointed by the devil. He certainly acts like he's possessed. Putting children in cages. Doing everything he can to cause divisiveness and animus among fellow human beings. This seems pretty clear. If you believe in that sort of thing it would be God that would get out of the mess we put ourselves in when we elected Trump.

Jan 2019
southeast
hell no.

If anything he was appointed by the devil. He certainly acts like he's possessed. Putting children in cages. Doing everything he can to cause divisiveness and animus among fellow human beings. This seems pretty clear. If you believe in that sort of thing it would be God that would get out of the mess we put ourselves in when we elected Trump.
So Obama must have been appointed by the devil too (putting children in cages). I think maybe you should talk to God about how elections work and you are angry because there is no collusion and you apparently having gotten over losing the election.

Oct 2011
Washington State
hell no.

No, he appointed Mueller.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
So Obama must have been appointed by the devil too (putting children in cages). I think maybe you should talk to God about how elections work and you are angry because there is no collusion and you apparently having gotten over losing the election.
and yet, you're the one that feels the need to engage in personal attacks. I don't "talk to God".

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Hillary won the election fair and square. We lost the, "some votes count more than others because states tend to give all their ECs to the candidate with the most popular votes/even a plurality", Electoral College, comrade.

Jan 2019
southeast
and yet, you're the one that feels the need to engage in personal attacks. I don't "talk to God".
There was no personal attack. Just that it seems you seriously are having a problem with the whole conclusion of the Mueller report and know you find need to attack Trump. Maybe talking to God just might help you.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Yep, all rulers are appointed by God

Daniel 2:21

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
to whom belong wisdom and might.
21He changes times and seasons;
he removes kings and sets up kings;
Says the wait staff of a Holy Roman Emperor who inserted the transcription on pain of death. An Emperor saying he was appointed by a god. How unique!!

As if every Egyptian Pharoah didn't inscribe the very same thing.