Washington Post: Border agents say smugglers in Mexico are sawing through parts of Trump's border wall

jacobfitcher

Former Staff
Nov 2014
Canada
"Smuggling gangs in Mexico have been able to breach new sections of President Donald Trump's border wall in recent months, according to a new report from The Washington Post.
Citing US agents and officials with knowledge of the damage, the Post reported that smugglers have been using reciprocating saws to cut through the steel and concrete portions of the wall, creating openings wide enough for people and drugs to be smuggled through."

A freaking cordless sawzall that you can pick up at HomeDepot for about $100.

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." Donald Trump

To paraphrase past President George W. Bush: "Donny, you're doing a heck of a job."

*kaff*

There's also that line from The Great Labowski: "Shut the (redacted) up, Donny."

Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the office of the POTUS. Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the United States of America. Donald Trump is an embarrassment. Period. Full stop.

Reactions: Friday13
Jul 2011
Tennessee
Since people will still die from drug over doses so we should do away with drug treatment centers since it doesn't work 100%.