Washington Post: Trump voters are NOT racists, they're angry about Anti-White Policy

May 2014
New Mexico
Here is a eye opening article from The Washington Post, a Leftie Propaganda Rag, the Pravda on the Potomac, admitting that maybe, just maybe, the Trump supporters, Rural Working Whites, are NOT just Racists, they are angry about unjust, illegal, Anti-White, Racist Policies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-that-actually-makes-sense/?wpisrc=nl_az_most

A new theory for why Trump voters are so angry — that actually makes sense
By Jeff Guo November 8

Regardless of who wins on Election Day, we will spend the next few years trying to unpack what the heck just happened. We know that Donald Trump voters are angry, and we know that they are fed up. By now, there have been so many attempts to explain Trumpism that the genre has become a target of parody.

But if you’re wondering about the widening fissure between red and blue America, why politics these days have become so fraught and so emotional, Kathy Cramer is one of the best people to ask. For the better part of the past decade, the political science professor has been crisscrossing Wisconsin trying to get inside the minds of rural voters.

Well before President Obama or the tea party, well before the rise of Trump sent reporters scrambling into the heartland looking for answers, Cramer was hanging out in dairy barns and diners and gas stations, sitting with her tape recorder taking notes. Her research seeks to understand how the people of small towns make sense of politics — why they feel the way they feel, why they vote the way they vote.

There’s been great thirst this election cycle for insight into the psychology of Trump voters. J.D. Vance’s memoir “Hillbilly Elegy” offers a narrative about broken families and social decay. “There is a lack of agency here — a feeling that you have little control over your life and a willingness to blame everyone but yourself,” he writes. Sociologist Arlie Hochschild tells a tale of perceived betrayal. According to her research, white voters feel the American Dream is drifting out of reach for them, and they are angry because they believe minorities and immigrants have butted in line.

Cramer’s recent book, “The Politics of Resentment,” offers a third perspective. Through her repeated interviews with the people of rural Wisconsin, she shows how politics have increasingly become a matter of personal identity. Just about all of her subjects felt a deep sense of bitterness toward elites and city dwellers; just about all of them felt tread on, disrespected and cheated out of what they felt they deserved.

“Support for less government among lower-income people is often derided as the opinions of people who have been duped,” she writes. However, she continues: “Listening in on these conversations, it is hard to conclude that the people I studied believe what they do because they have been hoodwinked. Their views are rooted in identities and values, as well as in economic perceptions; and these things are all intertwined.”

[Yes, working class whites really did make Trump win. No, it wasn’t simply economic anxiety.]

Rural voters, of course, are not precisely the same as Trump voters, but Cramer’s book offers an important way to think about politics in the era of Trump. Many have pointed out that American politics have become increasingly tribal; Cramer takes that idea a step further, showing how these tribal identities shape our perspectives on reality.
Well, All I can say is, the AWVSM is here to stay, and in our first five years, we've grown to a larger voting clout than the NAACP.

We represent the voting interests, and organize that vote, for 120 Million Americans!

So here is the questions for debate of this thread:

Did you see the AWVSM vote shift coming in 2016?

Can any politcal party, in 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024... expect to WIN National elecitons without a majority of the Working White Vote?

-

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
American White Voters Solidarity Movement? Do you guys have a website?

I can't find any information about this group other than on political debate forums.

Also, what difference does it make if your members has supposedly grown beyond the voting clout of the NAACP?

What's wrong the the NAACP?

May 2014
New Mexico
American White Voters Solidarity Movement? Do you guys have a website?

I can't find any information about this group other than on political debate forums.

Also, what difference does it make if your members has supposedly grown beyond the voting clout of the NAACP?

What's wrong the the NAACP?
Nothing at all is wrong with the NAACP.

The AWVSM is allot like the TEA Party today... It cannot be decapitated, because it is a true grass roots movement.

If is very difficult to disparage it, or plant spin, or make ad-hominem attacks against it, because it is virtual, found in the minds of the voters it guides.

It doesn't have a Official anything. Just a group of people who have common beliefs and goals.

The American White Voters Solidarity Movement and the principles on which it stands:

0] All people, regardless of history or minority/majority status, have a right to gather, discuss, and politically advocate the interests of their race, ethnicity, creed, gender, political viewpoint or sexual preferences. Advocating the Interests primarily means seeking to insure truly EQUAL treatment. Advocating the Interests does NOT include asking for or demanding special preferences, treatment, set-asides, payments, benefits, advantages, reparations or exemptions.

1] No group in America should be given special government or policy preference or difference based on race, ethnicity, creed, gender, political viewpoint or sexual preferences. Affirmative Action was and is a great injustice and needs to END.

2] No Elected Politician, appointed government office holder, or public employee shall be beyond criticism for job performance, up to and including termination, or above the Law, up to and including prosecution and imprisonment by using accusation of discrimination as a distraction, excuse, intimidation, or justification for their actions and behaviors. “You’re a Racist” is NOT a valid defense.

3] In those situations where race, ethnicity, creed, gender, political viewpoint or sexual preferences must be considered by law, such as hate crime penalties, discrimination lawsuits, or diversity quotas, those laws should crafted and be enforced equally in both directions. i.e. If an organization can be deemed to have TOO MANY Whites, it MUST ALSO be able to be deemed to have TOO FEW. If an organization can be deemed to have TOO FEW BLACKS, it MUST ALSO be able to be deemed to have TOO MANY!

4] No use of ethnic slurs, epithets, derogatory slang or abusive language against any person of ANY race, ethnicity, creed, gender, political viewpoint or sexual preference will be tolerated without loud and persistent objection.

5] No threat or act of violence, intimidation, illegal coercion, slander, or persecution will ever be used to pursue the above goals. We will simply agree to VOTE as a BLOC to remove those who oppose our goals and replace them with better people.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
where did the name come from?

The American White Voters Solidarity Movement.

I only ask because I don't see any actual political agenda. More surprisingly, I don't see any agenda mentioned in your list that would actually benefit "white voters". In fact, there isn't even any mention of "white voters". Nor is there any explanation of why there's a need for such a group.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Here is a eye opening article from The Washington Post, a Leftie Propaganda Rag, the Pravda on the Potomac, admitting that maybe, just maybe, the Trump supporters, Rural Working Whites, are NOT just Racists, they are angry about unjust, illegal, Anti-White, Racist Policies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-that-actually-makes-sense/?wpisrc=nl_az_most

Well, All I can say is, the AWVSM is here to stay, and in our first five years, we've grown to a larger voting clout than the NAACP.

We represent the voting interests, and organize that vote, for 120 Million Americans!

Can any politcal party, in 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024... expect to WIN National elecitons without a majority of the Working White Vote?

-

Your comments read as if you didn't actually read the article you posted.

Jun 2016
Chicago
There is no such thing as anti-white policy anywhere in existence. As a white person myself, I have never once felt I was at some sort of disadvantage. What these people are upset about is the playing field becoming level. Now they have to actually compete, and that scares them.

Here's some advice, put on your big boy pants OP, and get out there and improve yourself, so that you can be competitive. It's called personal responsibility. Go get some and quit blaming your own lack of ability to compete on the more level playing field.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
There is no such thing as anti-white policy anywhere in existence. As a white person myself, I have never once felt I was at some sort of disadvantage. What these people are upset about is the playing field becoming level. Now they have to actually compete, and that scares them.

Here's some advice, put on your big boy pants OP, and get out there and improve yourself, so that you can be competitive. It's called personal responsibility. Go get some and quit blaming your own lack of ability to compete on the more level playing field.
hey, the OP thinks there's a need for a national association for the advancement of "white voters". I , for one, would like to know why?

Nov 2013
None of your business

-
Yeah okay. A student from saudi arabia was killed in minn 19 years old. Yeah okay.