Watch Laura Ingraham tell her audience to disbelieve something Trump just told her

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The President was being sarcastic.

And, the Sheeple are bleating the fake news.

I know ....

Shocker, right? :rolleyes:

Oct 2011
Washington State
The President was being sarcastic.

And, the Sheeple are bleating the fake news.

I know ....

Shocker, right? :rolleyes:
Trump wasn't being sarcastic. Apparently you don't even know what it means.

Was Trump being sarcastic when he said the Moon was part of Mars? What a dumb fuck.

I know, I know, you think Trump is a genius. :lol:

Nov 2007
Prague, Czech Republic
I guess she didn't like being used as a Trump scapegoat although she seems to have no problem when he uses others.
I believe Trump was making a bad joke.

Which the journalist feels obliged to try and explain to her audience, because people are intentionally incapable of parsing meaning when they're hunting for an embarrasing soundbite.

Sad.

Sep 2012
California
He is an inarticulate man who cannot speak clearly enough to express his views. What we see with Trump is a man who cannot form complete sentences around complete thoughts. This is a sign of someone who never reads and has no interest in fully explaining himself so that others can understand him clearly. He has likely gone through life bullying his listeners after they either misinterpret his meaning or cannot fathom what the hell he is saying so they ask again. Trump speaks in short sentences with the vocabulary of a timid 7th grader. He likely wanted to say that the moon would likely be a staging ground for going to Mars. At least that is what I think he meant if I give him the benefit of the doubt. Being this inarticulate is hard enough as a businessman, it is a disqualifier as a President. During the debates with Hillary, he displayed the same inabilities yet people still voted for him. They say it was because they did not like Hillary. Nope. They saw in Trump someone they wish they could be, rude, ill mannered, contemptuous, illiterate and unscrupulous. They got him, now they can have him.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

Which the journalist feels obliged to try and explain to her audience, because people are intentionally incapable of parsing meaning when they're hunting for an embarrasing soundbite.

Sad.
It fun to see how many hoops Trump devotees will jump through on his command. So sad that they have so little respect for themselves.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Sad.
It wasn't even a bad joke.

He was using sarcasm to be complimentary to Laura.

The Sheeple are ridiculously gullible.