Watch Many Of the Racist Comments Made By Joe Biden

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Did I miss something. Many? Most of it was inaudible. I know both my neighborhood 7-11's employ minorities. Just like most gardeners and maids are minorities. It's not like he called them rapists and murderers. Now that's racism.

He voted against school integration..... it's amazing you and your ilk's double standard.

Oct 2011
Washington State
He voted against school integration..... it's amazing you and your ilk's double standard.
How many years ago was this? People change, Trump not so much.

In 1973 and 1974, Biden began voting for many of the Senate’s anti-busing bills, claiming that he favored school desegregation, but just objected to “forced busing.”

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
After a lengthy critique of Bush administration education policies, Biden attempted to explain why some schools perform better than others -- in Iowa, for instance, compared with the District. "There's less than 1 percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than 4 or 5 percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you're dealing with," Biden said. He went on to discuss the importance of parental involvement in reading to children and how "half this education gap exists before the kid steps foot in the classroom."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/24/AR2007102402716.html?noredirect=on

Sep 2013
On a hill
After a lengthy critique of Bush administration education policies, Biden attempted to explain why some schools perform better than others -- in Iowa, for instance, compared with the District. "There's less than 1 percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than 4 or 5 percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you're dealing with," Biden said. He went on to discuss the importance of parental involvement in reading to children and how "half this education gap exists before the kid steps foot in the classroom."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/24/AR2007102402716.html?noredirect=on
That is what Head Start was created to address.