Watch the back door.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Dude, you just lost the midterms by over 9 million votes, are you deluded enough to think your cult is a majority in this country?
You are conversing with a poster who apparently sincerely believes that Hillary Clinton won only TWO states.

Do our posters come any fucking DUMBER than that?

Well, not since Goofball was booted off the forum.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
You are conversing with a poster who apparently sincerely believes that Hillary Clinton won only TWO states.

Do our posters come any fucking DUMBER than that?

Well, not since Goofball was booted off the forum.
Victim/perpetrator of propaganda.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
San Francisco and Seattle are shithole cities run by democrats. They just happen to be lucky that they have very successful corporations within them.
Strangely, almost all very successful corporations have HQs in large cities, and those large cities are almost ALL run by Democrats. Clinton won the counties producing 66%+ of our economic activity. How do Democrat-run cities manage to garner so much of the wealth? Must be doing something right.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Strangely, almost all very successful corporations have HQs in large cities, and those large cities are almost ALL run by Democrats. Clinton won the counties producing 66%+ of our economic activity. How do Democrat-run cities manage to garner so much of the wealth? Must be doing something right.
I would add that it is also the case that the great majority of the new jobs created during the Trump Administration have been located in the mostly urban/suburban counties that Hillary won. This is called: Karma.

It is rural America that is doing poorly, Trump Country. Rural America has fallen on hard times, impacted by Trump's tariffs, and that is all about to get worse. That is also where the deadly opioid epidemic is at its worst.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Blah, blah, blah. The fact remains, Trump has consistently incited racism and in so doing, has badly harmed Americans.
Only in the minds of his haters. Trump is not a racist, but that's the latest go-to word that leftists use because that's what they always to -- use disparaging words to describe those who disagree with them. And, how has Trump badly harmed Americans?

I will tell you who badly harmed Americans. Obama. He was the big divider, and we saw cities set ablaze under his non-leadership, while he blamed police as any good racist would do.

Nov 2018
Maryland
You mean like my Trump Cultist neighbor who called Obama "tha

You mean like my Trump Cultist neighbor who called Obama "that n****** in the White House?"
I am suppose to know about your neighbor? Sorry, you live near a guy who uses the "n" word. I grew up in a household of Democrats who used that word all of the time.