We are all passed the Pence could be worse, right?

Aug 2016
usa
Trump has alienated the FBI, the CIA, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, just to name very few of a list that is enormous.
All for his own personal reasons.

He is in bed with dictators like Putin and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.
For his personal reasons.

He uses people, in and out of politics, and even our own military, as political props.
For personal gain, and for no other reasons.

He has lied to everyone for decades. Taxes, hush money, business dealings, etc.
That is what con artists do. Once the truth is out, they have to move on to a different game.

I wont take the angle that he has disgraced the office, because our political culture is largely to blame for allowing this to happen, and there is plenty of blame to go around. I in fact I believe that we will be a much better and safer nation, once he is gone.

This will be a collaborative clean up. One that happens at many levels. Better checks and balances in government, at the voting levels, in our legal systems, etc.

There is no one that could be worse than Trump. No, not even Mike Pence.
He is a train wreck, and he wont be president much longer. Smile.

Jul 2014
midwest
Trump has alienated the FBI, the CIA, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, just to name very few of a list that is enormous.

He uses people, in and out of politics, and even our own military, as political props.

That is what con artists do. Once the truth is out, they have to move on to a different game.

I wont take the angle that he has disgraced the office, because our political culture is largely to blame for allowing this to happen, and there is plenty of blame to go around. I in fact I believe that we will be a much better and safer nation, once he is gone.

This will be a collaborative clean up. One that happens at many levels. Better checks and balances in government, at the voting levels, in our legal systems, etc.

How much longer you think?

I just loves me some predictions.

So far they have all been wrong!

Another month?

Two?

Another year?

Another 6 years?

Reactions: orangecat
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Irony in this Trump Bad thread # 9,345,678,765,432,345,678,765,432 is that this really has nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.

Whoever beat the Democrat candidate would be receiving the very same treatment.

Reactions: spyydrr

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

The only way Pence will ever sit in the Oval Office would be if/when Trump is impeached (which I still believe will happen if the House doesn't wait too long). Assuming he isn't impeached as well, he'd be such damaged goods that he'd spend most of whatever time he has in office trying to cleanse himself of the stink he so willingly embraced.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
The only way Pence will ever sit in the Oval Office would be if/when Trump is impeached (which I still believe will happen if the House doesn't wait too long). Assuming he isn't impeached as well, he'd be such damaged goods that he'd spend most of whatever time he has in office trying to cleanse himself of the stink he so willingly embraced.
If both were impeached, Nancy Pelosi (assuming she she is voted Speaker of The House) would be President.

Jul 2014
midwest
I just LOVES me some predictions!

Like when Trump was sworn in:

"He won't last a month"

"He won't last another month"

"Only a few more weeks"

"99.9% he'll be gone by Sept 1st"

Will not last a year"

Will not last till the midterms"

And those are just some of the highly entertaining predictions...

But, maybe YOU'LL be right!

Ya think?

Dec 2015
SoCal
I just LOVES me some predictions!

Like when Trump was sworn in:

"He won't last a month"

"He won't last another month"

"Only a few more weeks"

"99.9% he'll be gone by Sept 1st"

Will not last a year"

Will not last till the midterms"

And those are just some of the highly entertaining predictions...

But, maybe YOU'LL be right!

Ya think?
How long do you think Trump will last?

I give him 'til 2020.

Jul 2014
midwest
If that were to happen, imagine the river of tears we'll have to slosh through.
It'll be like Hurricane Katrina floods outside Lyin' Brian Williams hotel room window in N.O.?

With all those bodies floating past?

Which never happened?

Yeah, kinda like that, I reckon...