'We know how to do this better than anybody': Southern District of NY on the job after Mueller probe ends

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
'We know how to do this better than anybody': Southern District of NY on the job after Mueller probe ends
Michael Cohen's continued assistance with Southern District prosecutors "would send a chill up my spine," Chris Christie said.
By Allan Smith

"With a staff of about 220 assistant U.S. attorneys, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York is one of the largest in the country. But that prosecutorial firepower isn't the only reason why it has become among the most sought-after assignments for aspiring federal prosecutors."
"The office, which handles some of the highest-profile cases in the country, has developed such an independent streak that within the Justice Department, it's earned the nickname "the Sovereign District of New York."
"It is incredibly competitive to get a position there, and it attracts the best lawyers from all parts of the country," Neils said, adding that prosecutors in the office "are known for being really smart, hardworking and aggressive."

############################################################################
That is why Trump's troubles are far from being over. With the SDNY now agressively on the case, independent from the Mueller investigation, many more things are going to be investigated and brought forth and they are just beginning.

Jan 2014
California
At the end of the Mueller investigation there was suppose to be happiness
And to find it how often I’ve tried
But my dreams were a race, just a wild goose chase
And my dreams have been denied
Why have Liberals always been a failure?
Is the reason so grim?
I wonder if the world’s to blame
I wonder if it could be them?

Liberals, always chasing rainbows
Watching clouds drifting by
Their schemes are just like all their dreams
Ending in the sky
Some fellows look and find the sunshine
Liberals always look and find the rain
Some fellows make a winning some time
Liberals never even make a gain, believe me
Liberals, always chasing rainbows