We, the Walmart people.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well he did also spell Lenin Lennon... soooo....
I used to have a T-Shirt with the big slogan:

All Hail Marx And Lennon!!

It had pictures below the slogan of Groucho Marx and John Lennon, two of my all time favorite people.

Came originally from an album cover by the comedy group Firesign Theater.....

Jan 2016
Colorado
It’s a continuing struggle to live in the Peter Pan, cartoon world of educated democrats. Most of them went to high school for four extra years and emerged convinced they had acquired some kind chic wisdom lifting them above the proletarian masses. Sadly their primary purpose in life is to go into debt to provide income and job security for “experts” or indoctrinating functionaries that exist off our tax structure.

In 1957 the Russians launched a tin can into Earth orbit called Sputnik and clinical Hysteria ensued. This led to the Great Society, along with the War on Poverty. Almost overnight colleges began filling up with refugees from the real world convinced they could get a leg up on the rest of society if they sat and listened to the spiels of pseudo intellectuals proselytizing the benefits of authoritarianism over democracy because democracy is flawed and burdened by plebian ignorance- like the people who voted for Donald Trump.

Because colleges and universities shifted from privately funded institutions creating questioning, well rounded citizens into political, government-controlled stooge factories, the average US inhabitant has been systematically swindled out of company pensions, affordable health insurance, national and personal security and cultural stability.

All of this occurred right before the eyes of the people because the “experts” said it was best for the uneducated sheep. Sound familiar? See Marx, Lennon and Stalin. Donald Trump rose like a Phoenix from the ashes of dispensed destruction giving a voice to the sheep that objected to being perennially fleeced.

The reaction from the elites was swift and predictable. They want to eliminate the Electoral College and legalize marijuana so urban populations on the coasts can dictate the fates of cultural outliers that think differently and independently while they sedate the weak into dependence to fill their coffers with tax revenue.

They’ve launched sham investigations by corrupting and perverting US security organizations including the FBI and the DOJ into an American Stasi absurdly accusing the president of overseeing some kind of Bolshevik revolution that gas lighted an election centrally dictated to be “best” for the people.

The people, being of the plebian sort, are presented by a monkey-see-monkey-do press as ingrates, racists, nationalists and all manner of uncultured, lower class Walmart types stinking of crudeness. This is their opinion of you and your family.

Washington and Lincoln would cringe but Aleister Crowley and Rasputin would be proud.
Sarah Palin said that Sputnik bankrupted the Soviet Union!

I think you are just as nutty as her, but you use bigger words!

On the other hand, Sarah sometimes INVENTS cool new words, like refudiate and squirmish.

I like that last one in particular, squirmish.

That 'sham' Mueller investigation is certainly making Donald Trump very squirmish these days!!

Dec 2015
SoCal
So when I was at Oklahoma University in 1961 it was a privately funded University, along with all the other state universities around the country? Who the fuck knew???
I have to say your personal, evocative narrative and outcome kind of makes your opponent's case. You went to a liberal institution, a university, and so you became a liberal; naturally, and now it follows you want to destroy society

The burden we educated, or somewhat educated in my case, suffer!

Last edited:
Nov 2013
NY
Good news.

I want to add that you are also an atypical Wal-Mart shopper if you even are one.
Walmart can’t afford NYC Real Estate prices.. and that‘s a good thing. They tried to establish a location in Staten Island some years back, but the residents went bonkers, didn‘t want it. Would have been the death for too many local businesses.
I think i‘ve been in a Walmart twice in my life, and bought something once. I would avoid it whenever possible.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Walmart can’t afford NYC Real Estate prices.. and that‘s a good thing. They tried to establish a location in Staten Island some years back, but the residents went bonkers, didn‘t want it. Would have been the death for too many local businesses.
I think i‘ve been in a Walmart twice in my life, and bought something once. I would avoid it whenever possible.
Hear, hear!