We track how much Sudafed a person can purchase

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I know! I had to give my life story to get some TheraFlu -- which I'd not even bother buying anymore b/c it's such a line-clogging process.
I don’t think confiscating weapons is a solution, but limiting ammo sure would work to resolve these mass shootings. I also think the fbi should track and red flag people who are stockpiling weapons. Just how many assault rifles does one need to protect themselves and their families?

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
I don’t think confiscating weapons is a solution, but limiting ammo sure would work to resolve these mass shootings. I also think the fbi should track and red flag people who are stockpiling weapons. Just how many assault rifles does one need to protect themselves and their families?

Well, 0 is the number that comes to mind. A shotgun seems the most practical home protection. A Rottweiler even better. At least the Rott won't help you commit suicide.

But I also understand that after the last ban expired there was a huge marketing campaign to make these weapons sexy and macho. Not my bag, but I don't have the requisite gender parts to fully understand.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Well, 0 is the number that comes to mind. A shotgun seems the most practical home protection. A Rottweiler even better. At least the Rott won't help you commit suicide.

But I also understand that after the last ban expired there was a huge marketing campaign to make these weapons sexy and macho. Not my bag, but I don't have the requisite gender parts to fully understand.
Right? I have dogs and forget to lock my doors on the regular. I live with my daughter and I feel safe. I do not own a gun.

May 2019
Right? I have dogs and forget to lock my doors on the regular. I live with my daughter and I feel safe. I do not own a gun.
Right! When we had our security system installed the installer explained that if someone cut off our hard phone line all bets were off. We both stood stunned. So we asked, well, what's the best way to defend the house. "Get a dog."

May 2019
You have to buy quite a bit of it in order to attract much attention. This was necessary, because it was being used to make Meth. As long as you aren't making Meth, you'll be OK.
Have they relaxed the laws? 'Cuz years ago when Meth came on the scene I was interrogated when I just wanted to buy one box. Maybe it matters which state.