Weird That The Dems Elevate LOSERS To "Rock Star" Status

Jan 2019
Tempe, AZ
Seems like they do so at their own peril. :cool:

Cases in point:

"Beto": He LOST his election, yet the Dems & their news media puppets consider him something great. Both Trump & I would love to see him the nominee! :D

Joe Biden: He's talking about having the totally unqualified/totally inexperienced LOSER Stacy Abrams as a running mate. :rolleyes: OBVIOUSLY he'll be desperately be pandering to both blacks AND women. :lol: Both Trump & I would love to see him & her the nominees! :D

Any thoughts?

Jan 2007

Cases in point:

"Beto": He LOST his election, yet the Dems & their news media puppets consider him something great. Both Trump & I would love to see him the nominee! :D

Joe Biden: He's talking about having the totally unqualified/totally inexperienced LOSER Stacy Abrams as a running mate. :rolleyes: OBVIOUSLY he'll be desperately be pandering to both blacks AND women. :lol: Both Trump & I would love to see him & her the nominees! :D

Any thoughts?

Democrat qualification.....diversity or double diversity.

May 2007
your place

Cases in point:

Any thoughts?

You are asking for thoughts? I think your post sounds kind of childish and it is a little early for gloating. Also, emoticons are for people that are unable to express themselves using words.

If you have any knowledge of politics then you would know that the fact that Beto did as well as he did in Texas is somewhat remarkable. There are a lot of rural voters in Texas and that is the only reason a moron like Ted Cruz is in office.