well, are we still opposed to a democracy?

Feb 2019
Europe
The Democracy is the U.S. is believable and making truth but in Germany and France and last four Canada it is progressivism a true fact.

Perhaps maybe the U.S. is nessecary by Democracy or by Communism.

( perhaps maybe only mine faith by Communism in the U.S. but it is truth of the current U.S. ).

I am communist of my alone.

:D

Jan 2014
south
The Democracy is the U.S. is believable and making truth but in Germany and France and last four Canada it is progressivism a true fact.

( perhaps maybe only mine faith by Communism in the U.S. but it is truth of the current U.S. ).

now that's interesting. there are many systems in place all over the world and each may have something to offer. but, if the people in any country are the ones who actually legitimize and support (through taxes) a government, should they not have the final vote to determine what laws and rules they will abide by?

Last edited:
Feb 2019
Europe
now that's interesting. there are many systems in place all over the world and each may have something to offer. but, if the people min any country are the ones who actually legitimize and support (through taxes) a government, should they not have the final vote to determine what laws and rules they will abide by?
Total rights by Communism in Asian nations so it is believable of the U.S. especially the U.S. has wrong presential of the current seat in Washington is knew as well.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.

Jan 2014
south
Total rights by Communism in Asian nations so it is believable of the U.S. especially the U.S. has wrong presential of the current seat in Washington is knew as well.
while that is true is Asian coutries, their government is restricted to only one party to rule. the choices are not what political ideology you choose, but only in the person you wish to represent your voice in that restricted ideology.

Jan 2014
south
I could stand for automatic voter registration, elimination of the electoral college, and a few other reforms to make us more of a Democracy, but no to a total reroll.
I might comment here. the chances of those "reforms" being done are about the same as the chances for a conversion to a true democracy - minuscule. and it would take several constitutional amendments to accomplish.

Jun 2014
United States
I might comment here. the chances of those "reforms" being done are about the same as the chances for a conversion to a true democracy - minuscule. and it would take several constitutional amendments to accomplish.

On the other hand, your proposal for an absolute democracy would only require a bloody revolution followed by the overthrowing of our current government.

Jan 2014
south
On the other hand, your proposal for an absolute democracy would only require a bloody revolution followed by the overthrowing of our current government.
actually, I'm not thinking that would be necessary at all. start slowly with one constitutional amendment - then go from there.