Welsh Town To Install Anti-Sex Public Toilets

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Honestly, I don't necessarily disagree. Outside discreet little cheek kisses and such, people should probably keep that within the privacy of their home.
Right. Nothing wrong with holding hands, or walking with your arm around a loved one. But other then that, keep your private life private.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Instead of seeing violence, or people that can't control their hormones? That's a pretty extremist view.
You expect humans to be non-human in their behavior. I view human nature through the prism of an anthropologist/zoologist. Humans ARE animals. Sometimes, you can expect them to behave like animals.

Mar 2019
California
You expect humans to be non-human in their behavior. I view human nature through the prism of an anthropologist/zoologist. Humans ARE animals. Sometimes, you can expect them to behave like animals.
The Democrat Party is proof of that. Thanx for clearing that up ,LeRoy.

Sep 2012
SoCal
Of all the animals, man is the only one that is cruel. He is the only one that inflicts pain for the pleasure of doing it.

Mark Twain, "The Lowest Animal" US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)