Wet Goddess

Nov 2005
Richmond Va
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/malcolm-brenner-dolphin_n_974764.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#s357992&title=Elephant_PoloShe was the one that got away.

Malcolm Brenner, 60, wrote "Wet Goddess," a new book about a man's nine-month sexual relationship with a dolphin -- an affair that bears "a striking degree of resemblance" to his own interspecies romance.

The author claims he started his relationship with a dolphin named Dolly back in 1970, when he was in his early 20s. Brenner was a sophomore at New College of Florida in Sarasota. A writer hired Brenner to take photographs for a children's book about the dolphin show at an amusement park in nearby Nokomis. He was given free access to the park and introduced to the staff.

If Brenner is to be believed, the dolphin courted him.

"What is repulsive about a relationship where both partners feel and express love for each other?" Brenner asked. "I know what I'm talking about here because after we made love, the dolphin put her snout on my shoulder, embraced me with her flippers and we stared into each others' eyes for about a minute."

"This was not some dog trying to hump my leg, okay. This was a 400-lb. wild-born female dolphin. She was an awesome creature."

Malcolm Brenner Chronicles His Sexual Relationship With Dolphin In 'Wet Goddess'

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Well, she was kind of cute... nice smile, physically fit...

Aug 2011
How would you determine if it's consensual or not?

Lol, whatever I guess, but I think the peanut butter on the balls with skippy the dog is as far as I will go...

...Wait, did I just say that out loud?? Oops.

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Current Events